Eat shit, honey bunny, just eat shit!
@Born to Harangue Afuera!!!

Go Away GIF

🤪

A bit of advice, in the event of...

Tao Te Ching
VERSE THIRTY
Whenever you advise a ruler in the way of Tao,
Counsel him not to use force to conquer the universe.
For this would only cause resistance.
Thorn bushes spring up wherever the army has passed.
Lean years follow in the wake of a great war.
Just do what needs to be done.
Never take advantage of power.
Achieve results,
But never glory in them.
Achieve results,
But never boast.
Achieve results,
But never be proud.
Achieve results,
Because this is the natural way.
Achieve results,
But not through violence.
Force is followed by loss of strength.
This is not the way of Tao.
That which goes against the Tao comes to an early end.
:bow: :praying:

Beautiful AND intelligent!

Absolutely awful. People like her and Bari Weiss and Ben Shapiro are living, breathing anti-Semitism generators. And they are behaving precisely like the so-called "woke" people they criticize for broadening the definition of a racist to encompass almost everybody. They're doing the same thing with anti-Semite. I guess we're all anti-Semites now.

She can't be very intelligent if she doesn't know that intifada means "uprising" or that "from the river to the sea" is a call for Palestinian freedom, not the genocide of Jews. The campus protests are not calls for genocide, and it is the refuge of the scoundrel without an argument to pretend they are. I don't even think she's beautiful. This discussion shouldn't be about who's beautiful or good-looking, but if it is, then Amber Heard is surely the ultimate shiksa (in the non-pejorative, such-a-drop-dead-good-looking-Gentile-it-can't-be-tolerated sense) and every Israeli from the long-bearded rabbi to Noa Tishby to Bibi Netanyahu knows it. But I don't know what her opinion on Israel/Palestine is, or if she has one.

Absolutely awful. People like her and Bari Weiss and Ben Shapiro are living, breathing anti-Semitism generators. And they are behaving precisely like the so-called "woke" people they criticize for broadening the definition of racism to encompass almost everybody. They're doing the same thing with anti-Semite. I guess we're all anti-Semites now.

She can't be very intelligent if she doesn't know that intifada means "uprising" or that "from the river to the sea" is a call for Palestinian freedom, not the genocide of Jews. The campus protests are not calls for genocide, and it is the refuge of the scoundrel without an argument to pretend they are. I don't even think she's beautiful. This discussion shouldn't be about who's beautiful or good-looking, but if it is, then Amber Heard is surely the ultimate shiksa (in the non-pejorative, such-a-drop-dead-good-looking-Gentile-it-can't-be-tolerated sense) and every Israeli from the long-bearded rabbi to Noa Tishby to Bibi Netanyahu knows it. But I don't know what her opinion on Israel/Palestine is, or if she has one.
There are just too many fallacies in this post it would be impossible to go into all of them. So I'm going to have to leave the task of enlightening you to you yourself.

The biggest fallacy going is that the elimination of Hamas by carpet-bombing civilians is good for anybody. Israel is ensuring that any Gazans still alive after all this are going to be jihadis. They'd better kill all two and a half million of them (like they probably want to), because these people are not going to be waving peace flags.

The biggest fallacy going is that the elimination of Hamas by carpet-bombing civilians is good for anybody. Israel is ensuring that any Gazans still alive after all this are going to be jihadis. They'd better kill all two and a half million of them (like they probably want to), because these people are not going to be waving peace flags.
Well it's hamas' fault, innit?

Back
Top Bottom