Is the forum less interesting without NRiTH?

Is the forum less interesting without NRiTH?

• Totally

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Kinda

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Who's NRiTH?

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
IF the activity generated by this thread is anything to go by then this guy some cheese!!

So you're acquainted with his sense of humor, then?

I don't know hardly anything abou the guy, excep t i think i read he got banned for posting 'what he jack's off to' and he sent some messages that made some of the femme's on here think he was creepy.

and i meant to put 'big cheese'

I don't know hardly anything abou the guy, excep t i think i read he got banned for posting 'what he jack's off to' and he sent some messages that made some of the femme's on here think he was creepy.

Would it change your impression of him if I told you he is an OB/GYN?

I'm shy, and not terribly tech saavy, and NRiTH showed me the ropes here. He was usually there to answer any stupid tech questions that I had. I called him "guru" for a reason.

He struck me as a lightning-quick wit as well as a genuinely interesting person.

There was a sort of Jekyll/Hyde thing going on with him, but that goes for most virtual people I "know."

photo_nutrition_SN036.jpg

cbm_coupon.jpg

http://www.baskinrobbins.com/coupon/20090328BOGOSundae.html

"Print this coupon and bring it to your local Baskin-Robbins store to receive one Sundae of equal or lesser value with the purchase of any Sundae. Some restrictions may apply. Offer valid at participating Baskin-Robbins stores in the US only.
Offer expires 03/28/09. PLU: 1903"

I think i may be taking a break form morrissey. I have the chance to see him on a few occasions during the North American tour, but i simply do not feel like it. I'll still go to the Ann Arbor show though.

His latest statement to his fans, in my opinion, reveal he has jumped the shark...a long time ago. Perhaps Morrissey isn't meant for the internet. Throughout his career he has been a mystery to his fans, allowing his music to speak for him. Remain a mystery in our hearts Morrissey. You don't know how to communicate to us face to face. Don't try. You don't have to.

At the same time, his lyrics are not that great anymore...and tunes far from beautiful (we beg you to get rid of Jesse). There are many great songwriters he can choose from. Yes there are still songs that are good. I love
I'm throwing My Arms Around Paris. Others are decent but decent in the way i expect from a band like The Killers. Ok to hear when at the bar drunk.

I have been coming to Morrissey-solo for five years now. Enjoy most of you. Others never understood me. That's ok. I never tried to maintain a thread of friendship except for a few of you. It's time to find something new. There are other musicians out there.

Signing off without regret,
Wink Wink.

P.S. Kewpie...By all means...ban me you f***er. Your place in the history of morrissey is set. You are hated. How does it make you feel? You are the brute bouncer, the fascist immigration officer, the dreadful prosecutor, the lonely high court judge.

I think i may be taking a break form morrissey. I have the chance to see him on a few occasions during the North American tour, but i simply do not feel like it. I'll still go to the Ann Arbor show though.

His latest statement to his fans, in my opinion, reveal he has jumped the shark...a long time ago. Perhaps Morrissey isn't meant for the internet. Throughout his career he has been a mystery to his fans, allowing his music to speak for him. Remain a mystery in our hearts Morrissey. You don't know how to communicate to us face to face. Don't try. You don't have to.

At the same time, his lyrics are not that great anymore...and tunes far from beautiful (we beg you to get rid of Jesse). There are many great songwriters he can choose from. Yes there are still songs that are good. I love
I'm throwing My Arms Around Paris. Others are decent but decent in the way i expect from a band like The Killers. Ok to hear when at the bar drunk.

I have been coming to Morrissey-solo for five years now. Enjoy most of you. Others never understood me. That's ok. I never tried to maintain a thread of friendship except for a few of you. It's time to find something new. There are other musicians out there.

Signing off without regret,
Wink Wink.

P.S. Kewpie...By all means...ban me you f***er. Your place in the history of morrissey is set. You are hated. How does it make you feel? You are the brute bouncer, the fascist immigration officer, the dreadful prosecutor, the lonely high court judge.

OMG... that was you??? You wanted to buy Solo???! :lbf:

WinkWink Ownage!!!
:love:

well f***ING DUH!!! :rolleyes:

also, are you sure you meant to write this in thread thread? seems misplaced.

yeah i know.

Wasn't sure where to post my 'rum and coke' post.

Though I haven't been banned yet even though I am not hiding behind a proxy and kewpie already moved a post of mine in Other Music. THe mods now won't ban me ...in a way to humiliate me. AN absolute dreadful bunch.

Which means i have no idea if i won or lost, or perhaps this is an awkward draw. No matter what happens, I won't know who won. I found a way to beat the system!?!?!?!

At least there is no / after my '

yeah i know.

Wasn't sure where to post my 'rum and coke' post.

Though I haven't been banned yet even though I am not hiding behind a proxy and kewpie already moved a post of mine in Other Music. THe mods now won't ban me ...in a way to humiliate me. AN absolute dreadful bunch.

Which means i have no idea if i won or lost, or perhaps this is an awkward draw. No matter what happens, I won't know who won. I found a way to beat the system!?!?!?!

At least there is no / after my '

why dont you just stop posting? instead of attention seeking. i like you Wink, but this is what this is, really.

why dont you just stop posting? instead of attention seeking. i like you Wink, but this is what this is, really.

yeah i know.

But morrissey is boring me.

and kewpie is hated.

And i made some valid points on morrissey not talking to his fans. He's better off that way.

enough already.

just make sure you never post anything attention seeking nugzie. some people get applauded for attention seeking posts. Joey for example.

yeah i know.

But morrissey is boring me.

and kewpie is hated.

And i made some valid points on morrissey not talking to his fans. He's better off that way.

enough already.

just make sure you never post anything attention seeking nugzie. some people get applauded for attention seeking posts. Joey for example.

announcing that you are done with Morrissey and this forum and asking to be banned is attention seeking. cmon, it's very Robby-esque. Joey's thread was just a silly joke in response to an actual attention seeking thread about buttsex. if you dont wanna be a part of the forum, you just stop posting. its that simple.

announcing that you are done with Morrissey and this forum and asking to be banned is attention seeking. cmon, it's very Robby-esque. Joey's thread was just a silly joke in response to an actual attention seeking thread about buttsex. if you dont wanna be a part of the forum, you just stop posting. its that simple.

well said.

Tags
mudflapsrmurder nrith phish is back really kidz we miss you! winkwink
Back
Top Bottom