Is the forum less interesting without NRiTH?

Is the forum less interesting without NRiTH?

• Totally

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Kinda

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Who's NRiTH?

Votes: 9 16.7%

• Total voters
Re: NRiTH?

I say this because of my impression of NRITH as a person, which is positive, but also because I am tech savvy enough to know that, if NRITH was half as creepy and/or malicious as he is said to be by some here, matters would be much, much worse than they are.

Exactly.

Well..... yes, I'd have to agree. Except for crap books. Crap books are not so great. Except compared to no books at all, I suppose.

I think I have Cornelius' and nugs' headache....

Of course, CM. Quality is important.

I'm on Hardy at the mo :)

Hope the collective headaches disappear quickly :(

Can you imagine a paper cut on your bum? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I never heard of the dreaded Izal loo roll cutting anyone, so I doubt a torn-out bit of your common-or-garden Penguin Classic would pose a hazard.

Big books are handy for standing on to reach things. Or if you've been using your bed as a trampoline and you break one of its legs, you can prop up the bed with books and put off telling your mum what you did.

I never heard of the dreaded Izal loo roll cutting anyone, so I doubt a torn-out bit of your common-or-garden Penguin Classic would pose a hazard.

Big books are handy for standing on to reach things. Or if you've been using your bed as a trampoline and you break one of its legs, you can prop up the bed with books and put off telling your mum what you did.

A 1920's "Life of Beethoven" and "The Collected Works of George Orwell" are propping up my computer desk!

Books are ace :thumb:

Wouldn't fancy a book inflicted arse cut, though ;(

I liked Kuiper too. Somebody should entice him back with virtual Reese's Pieces.

photo_nutrition_SN036.jpg

Tags
mudflapsrmurder nrith phish is back really kidz we miss you! winkwink
Back
Top Bottom