Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Civilised, yes; polite, no.
what kind of civillized person doesnt say goodnight to a nice wholesome young lady when she says goodnight to them?!?!?!?! did you grow up in a barn?!?!?!?!

what kind of civillized person doesnt say goodnight to a nice wholesome young lady when she says goodnight to them?!?!?!?! did you grow up in a barn?!?!?!?!
Very well: cysgwch yn dawel.

My god, human beings are so weird. My favourite bit is the phrase "tiny global elite" and I'm now picturing an underground bunker of evil geniuses creating this demented new world - all of them about 4 foot tall.
That's truer than you know.

:handpointup:
Nice photo accompanying your application to Sam Goody but it's incomplete. :(

:handpointdown:

proxy-image

Nicely done so far but deem it wise to fill in all the blanks to complete the application.

Fake C information courtesy of HR Solo LLC. Any copying or reproduction of any or
all materials/information provided is strictly forbidden and prohibited by Skinny Law
and Skinny Law Consultants. All rights reserved.

If you consider that your personal preferences outweigh your responsibilities and duties to the people around you in your civilised society then that's a matter for your conscience.
:rolleyes:

WTF? the peeps around you have no personal preferences?:crazy:
peeps in civilized society have no personal preferences, typical commie.:mad:
everybody has to be a bot.🤖

Its serious because they stopped you from seeing your family, churxh, doctors in exchange for fear of a 1% chance of getting covid and a .0001 % death rate. Stupidity on your part.

its a Chinese Kung Flu and none of the woke dramatists go to church:drama:
except for Nerak on her way to the liquor store.
she probably sits in the back pew and hits the flask when reaching for the breviary.:straightface:

Believe me, I don't want to think it's a plandemic. I really, really hope you're right and I'm being foolish.

Back
Top Bottom