Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Can you say "Soylent Green"? :crazy:

Radis Noir only listens to well-respected, esteemed epidemiologists like Neil Ferguson, the guy who flouted his own lockdown rules for a shag and who predicted 80 000 dead in Sweden by May (turned out to be 5 000).

I keep hearing on the news, here in the UK, that Morrissey has to approve the vaccine, before it can be rolled out.

He‘S gone power crazy hadn’t he?

Radis Noir only listens to well-respected, esteemed epidemiologists like Neil Ferguson, the guy who flouted his own lockdown rules for a shag and who predicted 80 000 dead in Sweden by May (turned out to be 5 000).
So wrong, so 12mm on the slack.

I've never quoted or cited Ferguson so I'm not sure why you've brought him up.

You have cited SAGE and their mad projections to justify locking down harder, sooner, MOAR - the same SAGE the discredited shagger was very much a member of (until he got caught with his pants down). Troll.

The first coronavirus vaccine has been approved for use in the UK. Now, are there any anti-vaxxers on here who'd like to give us the benefit of their wisdom on the subject?
the fact that it takes five years for a vaccine to be developed and tested--which is standard for ALL vaccines?

The vaccine is probably fine, but it must NEVER be made compulsory - directly or indirectly.

I already posted about this.

You have cited SAGE and their mad projections to justify locking down harder, sooner, MOAR - the same SAGE the discredited shagger was very much a member of (until he got caught with his pants down). Troll.
That's a splendid slippery slope you've found yourself on there. To completely disregard anything that SAGE might say because one member broke the isolation rules is quite something.

the fact that it takes five years for a vaccine to be developed and tested--which is standard for ALL vaccines?
You know that it's about numbers of test subjects, not the duration of the testing process? A lot of the time taken up in drug approval is waiting for certification and other processes. With sufficient will and money the stages of the process can be compressed, as has happened here.

Back
Top Bottom