Has Johnny or Moz ever been involved with groupies in the past?

Johnny Got married in 1986....

So unless he's a complete ASS...I don't think so

This thread is so much fun!

It's a shame that I wasn't old enough to be a groupie in the 80's because I'm the biggest slut and you all better believe that I would've turned Morrissey straight before the end of that decade. :o

It's a shame that I wasn't old enough to be a groupie in the 80's because I'm the biggest slut and you all better believe that I would've turned Morrissey straight before the end of that decade. :o

Show us your gams already!

I like that, very funny! But could you turn him straight now?

Johnny just isn't my taste. I think he's talented, but I don't find him attractive. I'm sure many people I find attractive, others don't. For example, I know of no one else who finds John Waters sexy.

Sorry but Mr Marr just doesn't float my boat neither, although the utmost respect to the man.....*runs off to google John Waters*

John waters....sorry no...he's a scary looking dude....

I like that, very funny! But could you turn him straight now?

She should try! A sexy cocktail waitress girlfriend would do Morrissey's image a world of good. Throw people a curveball, so to speak. Keep 'em guessing.

ahhhh morrissey, don't you hate it when people constantly make assumptions about your private life? you give 'em all you got, but still, they want more!

Yeah. :(

Although it would be awesome if he liked brunette eighteen year old groupies! :D

Would he know what to do with them?

Back
Top Bottom