Has Johnny or Moz ever been involved with groupies in the past?

Always been curious about that. I know Moz claims celibacy, but I really doubt that. And as for Johnny, I'd never really heard anything regarding this type of thing, but who knows.

Thanks!

Yeah, no, not celibate anymore. The strongest rumors suggest he's had two or three, two or three year relationships- with men. But no one really knows, and no one's kissed and told, so we just let it go at that. His business.

As for does he get involved with groupies? I wish.

Is it true that Morrissey doesn't allow his band or road crew to have groupies?

Cassius once said she'd like to threw a rotten fruit at Johnny!! :eek:

I said I was sorry! :o

You people are out of ur heads. :mad: lmao.

You have your opinion and I have mine.

Johnny just isn't my taste. I think he's talented, but I don't find him attractive. I'm sure many people I find attractive, others don't. For example, I know of no one else who finds John Waters sexy.

<---My av is my current crush. :o

well, i had read something on an archive of this actual board where moz was mentione don groupiecentral.com or some site like that and that there was a post on Johnny as well. though, this was way back from 2002. i was wondering what that was all about.

well, i had read something on an archive of this actual board where moz was mentione don groupiecentral.com or some site like that and that there was a post on Johnny as well. though, this was way back from 2002. i was wondering what that was all about.

UTTER RUBBISH!!!

Back
Top Bottom