Even though Jackson is dead...

smith4

and fans are hurting, the media have their last chance to dive in for their last criticisms, Its disheartening to think that will happen to Morrissey - Its already a pain in the arse to mention him in a crowd of non fans and come across comments of him being a moody git.

I don't think you can compare Morrissey's reputation for being a "moody git" to someone who had inappropriate relationships with little boys and probably sexually abused them.

Morrissey's death, hopefully 40+ healthy years from now, will receive about 1/10000th the mainstream attention of MJs.

I don't think you can compare Morrissey's reputation for being a "moody git" to someone who had inappropriate relationships with little boys and probably sexually abused them.

Yeah...

It will be front page of the Manchester Evening News, NME.com. the weekly Stretford & Urmston Messenger and page 7 of the tabloids / broadsheets for two days.

It will recieve a few minutes on BBC North West Tonight and Granada Reports.

As much as I love the man...... comparing him to the world wide phenomena that is Whacko Jacko is either a serious case of delusion or wishful thinking

Jukebox Jury

I'm not trying to compare - don't you think its awful that there seems to be more media spotlight on the negatives of celebrity lifestyles the media and public fuel?
All I'm saying is that its sad to think the media will dig up bullshit about morrissey.

I'm not trying to compare - don't you think its awful that there seems to be more media spotlight on the negatives of celebrity lifestyles the media and public fuel?
All I'm saying is that its sad to think the media will dig up bullshit about morrissey.

The bullshit they are digging up on Jacko is already there in the public demain.......... they are recycling old news....
There is NO bullshit out there on Morrissey...... his lovers...... if they exist... would already have sold their story to the News Of The World by now..... so it wont happen...... dont worry about it.....

Jukebox Jury

I don't think the media will dig up stuff about Morrissey when he goes, because there isn't a mainstream interest in him, and there isn't anything to dig. They may make up the odd lie, but it wouldn't sell the trash magazines and tabloids which Jackson hype will, and already is. I do think Morrissey and The Smiths will get the recognition they deserve when he dies though. He did once wear a badge stating "Famous when dead".

The bullshit they are digging up on Jacko is already there in the public demain.......... they are recycling old news....
There is NO bullshit out there on Morrissey...... his lovers...... if they exist... would already have sold their story to the News Of The World by now..... so it wont happen...... dont worry about it.....

Jukebox Jury

Its strange seeing a divide in opinion. Which yeah - there always will be in terms of well known celebrities. I've been out today and many people have been like good riddance. Just made me think of Moz and how many people dont understand him in a sense.

and fans are hurting, the media have their last chance to dive in for their last criticisms, Its disheartening to think that will happen to Morrissey - Its already a pain in the arse to mention him in a crowd of non fans and come across comments of him being a moody git.

that's nothing compared to the 'he's racist' verbal diarroeah!

Its strange seeing a divide in opinion. Which yeah - there always will be in terms of well known celebrities. I've been out today and many people have been like good riddance. Just made me think of Moz and how many people dont understand him in a sense.

bah sorry for not making sense.

SEX sells newspapers......
Rock star visits sick kids in hospital is not news worthy.......

Choose your media sources carefully......

Jukebox Jury

why are people so mean?

they are not being mean...... they are earning a living by telling lies..... as I said..... choose your media sources carefully.... if no one bought the shite papers they would go bust...... but millions buy the S*n and the Screws Of The World......... we get the media we deserve:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
ok i'm being naive why do people seem to be getting more and more selfish by the minute?

It is the battle for survival...... shit on someone before they shit on you......
dog eat dog.....thatcher's ''I'm alright Jack'' attitude.....

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom