The Morrissey Michael Jackson Phenomenon

Mozzaa

Sing Me To Sleep....
There Isn't One I Just Thought I'd Take The Michael :cool: Out Of The Diana One :guitar:

Don't Forget Morrissey Wrote A Song Called Michael's Bones WOWAAAA Spokey :crazy:

Yeah R.I.P Michael iam not a huge fan but my partner got hold of some 02 tour tickets and i was going as it would of been a piece of history but was not to be! Off the wall and Thriller in my eyes were his best works.

It is weird he phoned Jade Goody to say he hoped she got better and would be able make it to his summer concerts and now he is dead too.Neither of them were meant to go.

OMG I just got home (6:31PM) and I turned on the t.v. and my god, wtf, Michael Jackson's DEAD. You guys probably know this already but JESUS! :(

Michael jackson wa actually a great guy. The thing is he was meek and easily abused. His wealth was the only justification to relieve themselves that it wasn't really exploitation. We all know how moz feel about the legal system. That molestation trial was not the only instance when the system screwed him over.

I'm sure he had Smiths/Morrissey in his music library.

I've forgotten where I read this, but I remember someone commenting (around the time of MJ's trial) that the only fans crazier than Morrissey's were Michael Jackson's.

They are a sad, sad lot today.

I've forgotten where I read this, but I remember someone commenting (around the time of MJ's trial) that the only fans crazier than Morrissey's were Michael Jackson's.

At least MJ's fans will be full of sorrow and sympathy today. The people on this forum would be frothing at the mouth and typing non-stop abuse if Morrissey had the audacity to die before completing a scheduled tour.

Michael Jackson was black, then he became white .. Morrissey is also white .. something definitely going on there!

Whacko was the King of pop....... Morrissey used to live on Kings Road.

The Smiths were accused of writing a song about child molestation. Jacko was accused of.......:eek:

Michael's trade mark was one hand in a glove...... The Smiths first single was 'Hand In Glove'.

Jacko has cancelled 50 dates this year..... Morrissey not as many, but hey, there's still time to go:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Whacko was the King of pop....... Morrissey used to live on Kings Road.

The Smiths were accused of writing a song about child molestation. Jacko was accused of.......:eek:

Michael's trade mark was one hand in a glove...... The Smiths first single was 'Hand In Glove'.

Jacko has cancelled 50 dates this year..... Morrissey not as many, but hey, there's still time to go:lbf:

Jukebox Jury
i think your on to something here...;)

Back
Top Bottom