Dublin - Vicar Street (July 15, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / I Wish You Lonely / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Knockabout World / The Loop / Our Frank / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of @ACTON

Last edited by a moderator:
DUBLIN 15 july FULL GIG !!!

"the morons light their candles and say..."

Easily the best rendition of 'Bonfire' I've seen from him (and the one I saw in Brighton in October was excellent). You could really hear the raw passion in his vocal. Also preferred the slightly altered piano solo at start and end. Perfect song for such an intimate venue.

I’m fairly new to this but has he done anything from YATQ recently? I adore songs like I have forgiven Jesus, come back to Camden and I’m not sorry.
I believe he last included 'I'm Not Sorry' in the setlist for a 2018 tour. I'm not sure whether 'Come Back to Camden' has ever been played live. If it has, very rarely. It's probably my favourite track from YATQ

Can someone write what Moz said before the last song? Especially the last sentence is quite unclear (at least for me) It starts at 1:22:11 on full show video i have posted above .

Can someone write what Moz said before the last song? Especially the last sentence is quite unclear (at least for me) It starts at 1:22:11 on full show video i have posted above .
"I hope to God that you can continue to deal with the trauma of being alive because, as strange as it may seem, these are still the good ol' days"

"I hope to God that you can continue to deal with the trauma of being alive because, as strange as it may seem, these are still the good ol' days"
What a great quote the rumours of Ms dimise have been greatly exaggerated . He just needs to keep on doing these gigs and in the end he will get a deal
Very worst case it's an Indie label . But he could sell that as "don't trust the mainstream"
I have never seen him happier than at these gigs . Which is amazing as some would have you think he is being fecking held hostage by Jesse
Deeply depressed in a drunk rage

Acton, hope you had a good night, booking a cab for london on saturday, what time did he finish last night mate?
Don't forget that David Johansen is the support on Saturday. I'm not fully up-to-date on if this will mean a possible 9pm start time? Wasn't Leeds 9pm?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom