Hope he doesnt cancel either of the manchester gigs

I would guess that since there are about 10 days until then, he should probably be recovered by then. Especially if the reports of him being on antibiotics at this time are true.

Well, even if he does cancel, at least I'll get a trip to England to see friends there. Morrissey was the catalyst, and he is the main event, but if he decides he doesn't want to play, he won't ruin my trip.

I'll just be out a couple of hundred pounds on tickets.

He'll be doing cartwheels by the weekend. Don't worry. :thumb:

There'd be a near riot if the birthday gig was cancelled.

And quite rightly, too.

I have. He'd been dead for years.

:eek: My sympathies...:blushing:

mike joyce could turn up instead and entertain the fans with karaoke.

:o
Or Rourkie could take the stage with a Smiths' cover band and fumble the bassline to "Barbarism" again :rolleyes:

Do your best and don't worry, folks -- he won't cancel.
It's his 50th! :) Sit back and enjoy the show.
I'm jealous I won't be there!! :p

Well, even if he does cancel, at least I'll get a trip to England to see friends there. Morrissey was the catalyst, and he is the main event, but if he decides he doesn't want to play, he won't ruin my trip.

That's the spirit! Manchester is a cool place (to visit at least, if not to actually live in), you'll have a blast.

Do they actually throw a party to the deceased every year?

It was a night of various artists singing Brel numbers to mark what would have been his 70th.

Elvis fans celebrate his birthday each year though.

Hate to break this to you but

germs (or whatever is inducing his illness)
do not care about significant dates /anniversaries.

If he's ill, he just is.

Unless you want to convince me that he just hates London/Brum and therefore is able to be ill there and then

It was a night of various artists singing Brel numbers to mark what would have been his 70th.

Elvis fans celebrate his birthday each year though.

fans of jesus do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom