Morrissey Central "Discredited." (June 25, 2023)

It means no one asked him to guest at Glastonbury.
could be.

Because of my poor education
I don't expect your invitation
A ship lost inches away from the bay

I can't endure my situation
This here is my bed and I must lie

Because of this strange indentation
I live my life without affection
Kind-hearted, view me and say "Thank God that's not me"

Once I was sure I had found my hero
And I allowed myself to think so
Reality is not real to me

could be.

I don't expect your invitation
A ship lost inches away from the bay

I can't endure my situation
This here is my bed and I must lie

Because of this strange indentation
I live my life without affection
Kind-hearted, view me and say "Thank God that's not me"

Once I was sure I had found my hero
And I allowed myself to think so
Reality is not real to me
But why would he write “discredited”

Moz discredited? No one can ever lower your level and your values, they are already there... Everything is already manifested. Moz you must have higher self-esteem than ever. Moz sos more important than you think. Morrissey I dedicate this photo to you so you know how much we love you your fans!!!!
ee23ec6ceb918d3d8b65ee56490cdafe.jpg

He feels that he is not valued. What a fool, please!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO: ❤️ ❤️

I do feel bad for him. I’m sure he doesn’t love seeing Rick Astley doing karaoke to the Smiths for a 7 figure payout while the Cure sell out 4 nights at Madison Square Garden.

I do feel bad for him. I’m sure he doesn’t love seeing Rick Astley doing karaoke to the Smiths for a 7 figure payout while the Cure sell out 4 nights at Madison Square Garde

I do feel bad for him. I’m sure he doesn’t love seeing Rick Astley doing karaoke to the Smiths for a 7 figure payout while the Cure sell out 4 nights at Madison Square Garden.
I think Moz has ups and downs in his emotional state and, depending on how he feels, he thinks he's highly valued or undervalued. I also believe that R. Astley does not exist... I don't like it... and Moz doesn't meet with Johnny because he doesn't want to or can't... There are deeper issues there. Morrissey is very "Icon" of music at a Universal level, Ricky does not even reach his ankles. And regarding The Cure. Robert Smith is not an adorable spokesperson like Morrissey, Moz tells truths and people get upset to hear when truths are told, Robert doesn't mess with anyone and has another personality, Moz is very different ❤️

Moz is not popular like The Cure and Morrissey is more for a more select audience.... is deeper.and clarify that I feel respect and that I do not dislike The Cure.pero si ... Moz is better obvious being less popular many times means being better and this happens with Mozulisss

Would he have liked to have "played" with The Pretenders as well?
Still, the word "discredited" makes no sense in that context either.

It means no one asked him to guest at Glastonbury.
I think maybe it's more that no one is giving him credit for his part in the Smiths love fest which occurred at Glastonbury, rather than him wanting to appear there. He was never mentioned (and nor was Andy Rourke). Loads of people on social media trying to erase him from history and 'reclaim' the Smiths songs as if he had nothing to do with them.

I think maybe it's more that no one is giving him credit for his part in the Smiths love fest which occurred at Glastonbury, rather than him wanting to appear there. He was never mentioned (and nor was Andy Rourke). Loads of people on social media trying to erase him from history and 'reclaim' the Smiths songs as if he had nothing to do with them.
You may have hit the nail on the head there. The use of the word "discredited" is still odd, but it could make sense.

While overall he would have a point, not really in this case since it seems Astley and the band didn't actually mention any of them?

You may have hit the nail on the head there. The use of the word "discredited" is still odd, but it could make sense.

While overall he would have a point, not really in this case since it seems Astley and the band didn't actually mention any of them?
I think it may be a pun - he's saying he wasn't given credit by no one mentioning him by name and that because of this either people's commentary on the Astley set or Glastonbury itself is discredited. ........To be fair, Astley definitely was complimentary about Morrissey's craftsmanship in the BBC interview after his set, but still did not mention him by name!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom