colleen hates julia coz she's smarter ,richer and nicer than her.

• Thread starter i know something you don't
  • Start date
Re: I Don't Envy *Julia* - Just Grow Up And Act Like Human Beings, Shall We?

live fast, love fast i always say. turrah, colleen.

Re: Listen to me about the Julia thing for just a minute, people

> ah colleen, i always have you on my side. there's nothing more incredible
> and precious than hearing something for the first time and falling in love
> with it. equally as beautiful is rediscovering a song and remembering who
> you were when you first heard it. our reactions to music are like our
> fingerprints.
exactly! you're always on my side as well. When I heard, "The Queen Is Dead", I cannot tell you how many times I played that cassette ( couldn't afford a CD player, let alone a portable one ) That whole album....perfection. Did you receive my Dotty post?

Re: I Don't Envy *Julia* - Just Grow Up And Act Like Human Beings, Shall We?

> i never want to talk/hear about her again! but i think that:
> 1 if she's seen him so many times, why does she need the front? some
> people have NEVER seen him and want to have one good experiance.
> 2 i find it would be more important for morrissey to acknowledge other
> fans instead of her because some people DREAM of that and j.r. has had
> that filled.
> 3 what if j.r. becomes satiated, or even bored? if the entire experiance
> becomes blase? or just doesn't show up? then what? she's become sort of a
> rabbits foot.
> 4 isn't she a parrallel to paris hilton? instead of shopping/partying/
> romping on film, her 'thing' is morrissey. but then again, i'm quite
> philosophical and psychanalytical in nature.
Short and sweet. Everything you wrote was on the money. Thanks.

Colleen, you know I am typically on your side. But who the F__k cares if someone spends her money that way, and who the F__k cares if Moz man acknowledges it. Do you really think he is singing to one person??? That is ridiculous. All these rants on this site seemed to be fueled by petty jealousy that he acknowledges her rather than themselves. You said it yourself that your friend was pissed that he was talking to her. What gives???

The way I see it, good for her. I wish I could go to all his shows. I can't but I am glad someone can.

I think you guys need to get over her and move on... What do you think AndyCats?

lol

Brian

She's not exactly his best mate anyway is she? We saw her being turfed out of a soundcheck 20 minutes before Moz arrived. That would never have happened to Linder et al

> Really? Do you really think Moz is *scared* of her in some bizarre way?
> Oh, regarding his love life. The reporter, Kevin Marriman told me in chat
> last week that *Jed Weitzman* (sp)told him that there would be absolutely,
> positively, NO Morrissey and Marr reunion. Like that really surprised me.
> Yes, Jed is his, well, you know. That's not really a secret anymore
> anyway. Re: the t shirts. no comment

well, i suppose it's good that he's found someone...it just seems like a troublesome to work with the person you are dating because in my mind it creates issues, but that's me...

> well, i suppose it's good that he's found someone...it just seems like a
> troublesome to work with the person you are dating because in my mind it
> creates issues, but that's me...
Suzanne, hey Yes, I wouldn't do it either (been there, done that) If you have questions about this, just email me.

> Suzanne, hey Yes, I wouldn't do it either (been there, done that) If
> you have questions about this, just email me.

nothing against you personally, and not that the information couldn't be true, but i wonder if there are shenanigans going on around here....

first, that King's Road character. how many people emailed him with morrissey questions only to get no response? matter of fact, they completely disappeared without a word.

then, recently, that person urging american fans to promote Damien Dempsey. out of curiosity i wrote to that person. again, i got no response.

someone else around here emailed me last week with a "hi! who are you?" . i responded but they haven't written anything else. i'm getting so few responses that i almost want to email my administrator to see if there are any problems....

> Colleen, you know I am typically on your side. But who the F__k cares if
> someone spends her money that way, and who the F__k cares if Moz man
> acknowledges it. Do you really think he is singing to one person??? That
> is ridiculous. All these rants on this site seemed to be fueled by petty
> jealousy that he acknowledges her rather than themselves. You said it
> yourself that your friend was pissed that he was talking to her. What
> gives???

> The way I see it, good for her. I wish I could go to all his shows. I
> can't but I am glad someone can.

> I think you guys need to get over her and move on... What do you think
> AndyCats?

> lol Oh, I do not want to comment about the other things my friend told me. It would just make her feel bad, and I don't think she deserves it. I'm sorry.

> Brian

Brian- this morning, I couldn't care less about Julia Riley and what she does or does not do. I am very weary of the whole subject. There were *other* things my friend was upset about but if you want I'll email you. I thought about this, and wrote about this, and I've let it go. If it makes Julia Riley happy, fine. I *would* like the money, as I really do not think Julia eats Cup O' Noodles, waiting for her check to come, of course! But I would personally do better things with it than see Moz ( oooh sacrilege ) I'd buy houses for my good friends, cars, ( I'd only have one- what the hell do you need two for- probably something like a Lexus or a BMV- who knows, something German made and fast haha) I am SO tired of the subject as well, so please understand. I've been under A LOT of stress due to my father's illness and dealing with my mother throughout this whole mess hasn't been easy. I guess I was simply venting. IS NOT HAPPENING AGAIN. Have a good day, Brian.

p.s.

about Mr. King's Road:

that week, i emailed the people of the Manchester evening news and asked if there had been a journalist who had been hanging out with morrissey in the chat. they eventually replied and said they didn't really know what i was talking about.

at the time, i thought, "ok, maybe he freelances and has no contact with this guy" because i work in media and can understand how what happens in one end of the building doesn't filter back. and i didn't bother mentioning it because david seemed to think that they were real...

however, i find it very peculiar that since then, no article by this journalist has appeared in the MEN. what did he do? just simply wave a bottle of wine around and lure morrissey over for a good old time? and if you have morrissey around, don't you want a quick blurb to stick in your newspaper? why would he bother representing the MEN when he wasn't going to write anything for them?

i'm starting to doubt it.

> Colleen, you know I am typically on your side. But who the F__k cares if
> someone spends her money that way, and who the F__k cares if Moz man
> acknowledges it. Do you really think he is singing to one person??? That
> is ridiculous. All these rants on this site seemed to be fueled by petty
> jealousy that he acknowledges her rather than themselves. You said it
> yourself that your friend was pissed that he was talking to her. What
> gives???

> The way I see it, good for her. I wish I could go to all his shows. I
> can't but I am glad someone can.

> I think you guys need to get over her and move on... What do you think
> AndyCats?

> lol

Hold on the problem with this posting is...she doesn't pay for her tickets, nor does she queue up to get to the front of the queue..I still maintain she won't be paying for her travelling expenses either...you know...being such a "comfort blanket" heee heee!.

The problem lies with favouritism...why should one priviliged sod be chosen for a name check, when everyone else it paying for her priviliges...

Wake Up and See The Red Flag Flying!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!! (The Proles, you know you and I . the insignificant sods in this capitalist world)

> Brian

> Hold on the problem with this posting is...she doesn't pay for her
> tickets, nor does she queue up to get to the front of the queue..I still
> maintain she won't be paying for her travelling expenses either...you
> know...being such a "comfort blanket" heee heee!.

Who do you suppose is paying for her tickets? Why do you care? How does what someone else does affect you? How the hell do you know how she gets her tickets? And if someone wants to give them to her, who the hell cares... You are jealous...move on.

-B

Hey Colleen,

I hear ya... And I understand your need to vent. I just am so sick of all the cheap shots and I think I now understand why this site gets a bad rap.

Oh...I guess if I was a man of stronger convictions I wouldn't be reading the posts. Life is funny like that.

Take care,

Brian
(Lick Bush 2004)

> nothing against you personally, and not that the information couldn't be
> true, but i wonder if there are shenanigans going on around here....

> first, that King's Road character. how many people emailed him with
> morrissey questions only to get no response? matter of fact, they
> completely disappeared without a word.

> then, recently, that person urging american fans to promote Damien
> Dempsey. out of curiosity i wrote to that person. again, i got no
> response.

> someone else around here emailed me last week with a "hi! who are
> you?" . i responded but they haven't written anything else. i'm
> getting so few responses that i almost want to email my administrator to
> see if there are any problems....
Suzanne- I'll answer your questions point by point. I don't know WHAT to think about Kings Road ( Kevin Marriman - supposedly a freelance reporter ) He claims there is a book coming out, with all of the comments we sent to his address. Even gave me his phone number. Grim and GU know him well. I am not going to any shows because I need to take care of my parents now, and that is way more important than Moz at this time. Also, there is a person who wants Pen Pals, I wrote to him, to see what was up. I do not think he's the real deal. A Pen Pal Troll, whooo hoooo! Besides, the way he expresses himself, it sounds like a huge wind up. WHY would a gay male be interested in indie riot grrls and the whole Indie Grrrl cause? Don't get it. He was cordial and friendly, but....something is not right. I'll explain later, have to visit my mother and help out. See ya C PS- I don't know if anyone emailed Kevin with their questions but he called me and told me he did. And other things.

> Who do you suppose is paying for her tickets? Why do you care? How does
> what someone else does affect you? How the hell do you know how she gets
> her tickets? And if someone wants to give them to her, who the hell
> cares... You are jealous...move on.

> -B

That last statement "Move on" is that an Americanism?
The reason I ask I've seen that before on here, and we Brits don't use it.
Just wondering

Re: p.s.

> about Mr. King's Road:

> that week, i emailed the people of the Manchester evening news and asked
> if there had been a journalist who had been hanging out with morrissey in
> the chat. they eventually replied and said they didn't really know what i
> was talking about.

> at the time, i thought, "ok, maybe he freelances and has no contact
> with this guy" because i work in media and can understand how what
> happens in one end of the building doesn't filter back. and i didn't
> bother mentioning it because david seemed to think that they were real...

> however, i find it very peculiar that since then, no article by this
> journalist has appeared in the MEN. what did he do? just simply wave a
> bottle of wine around and lure morrissey over for a good old time? and if
> you have morrissey around, don't you want a quick blurb to stick in your
> newspaper? why would he bother representing the MEN when he wasn't going
> to write anything for them?

> i'm starting to doubt it.
He's freelance.

> She's not exactly his best mate anyway is she? We saw her being turfed out
> of a soundcheck 20 minutes before Moz arrived. That would never have
> happened to Linder et al
No,because Linder has known Morrissey for YEARS and Julia...well..no more of that.

> Hey Colleen,

> I hear ya... And I understand your need to vent. I just am so sick of all
> the cheap shots and I think I now understand why this site gets a bad rap.

> Oh...I guess if I was a man of stronger convictions I wouldn't be reading
> the posts. Life is funny like that.

> Take care,

> Brian
> (Lick Bush 2004)
Brian, no, I understand your point of view. If she wants to spend her fortune this way, all the power to her. I just know I'd do something more responsible with it. Yeah, I always say I won't read the posts, but it's kind of addictive. The BEST thing you can do, the thing that PISSES off creatures like broken/hectorr is to IGNORE HIM. It drives him CRAZY. Take good care, Colleen ( decimate Bush in 2004! ) Be sure to watch the debates.

Re: p.s.

> He's freelance.

well, yeah, but freelancers have to publish somewhere to make some money. he said he was there on behalf of MEN, and i assume they sent him there for a story. i just have a question about why anyone would be sent backstage to a festival have morrissey in your company and all you do with the information is contact a few people in a chat room.

you don't exactly roll in the dough doing that sort of thing!

i have a friend who has a friend who freelances and they are working their butts off and are churning out the stories. I don't think he could walk back to his editor and say, "cheers for the wine, mate!" and that be it.

> Hold on the problem with this posting is...she doesn't pay for her
> tickets, nor does she queue up to get to the front of the queue..I still
> maintain she won't be paying for her travelling expenses either...you
> know...being such a "comfort blanket" heee heee!.

> The problem lies with favouritism...why should one priviliged sod be
> chosen for a name check, when everyone else it paying for her
> priviliges...

> Wake Up and See The Red Flag Flying!!!

> POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!! (The Proles, you know you and I . the
> insignificant sods in this capitalist world)
When I read that post about that man who was in the front row and paid a LOT of money (to him, pish to Julia, who doesn't give a f***. I mean, he asked her politely to please move, so he could sit with his girlfriend, and she sat there and simply said "relax" (what kind of tranqs is SHE on?) But when she stood IN FRONT of his girl, that really angered me. It's as if the proles (us) do not exist. And for Moz to namecheck is incredibly rude to me. Even chatted with her! Didn't he REALIZE that he had thousands of other fans, who love him and feel strongly about him, and feel he's changed their lives (everybody has their own Moz experience and how it changed them forever. It changed me, although now I am having reservations. I think he's been in L.A. long enough. L.A. the city of perfection and the wealthy. (except for Compton lol) He's not like the Moz I remember perfectly. In the early years, he was more of a personality, and got the crowd worked up, it was crazy- but NOW he's become rude, and namechecks people, and FORGETS ABOUT THE PROLES WHO PUT HIM WHERE HE IS NOW.

Back
Top Bottom