christian bale loses his sh**

I cannot believe what a dick head he has become.But I believe in karma and sooner or later life will bite him on the arse.

What goes around and all that.

The dude ruined his scene several times, this was about the third time he had done it and Christian finally had enough.

He's been acting professionaly since he was what? 10? He's been in tons of top movies and obviously knows what he's doing in terms of acting and the business. The photography/light guy should have known better. Anyone who has been involved in acting or stage knows that you don't dick around and walk through the actors line of sight and constantly mess with things while they are doing a scene, you just don't.

This dude did, several times in a row, and Christian f'ing lost it. It was also 4 am at the time iirc, and he was also tired and stressed out. Was it 'extreme'? Yeah, but I see why he did it and can understand where he's coming from.

^ I agree arsenal

He's also ridiculously attractive and he's the GOD DAMN BATMAN!
so he can do no wrong anyway, even if he did have a go at his mother and sister that time.

He hasn't sucked in anything he's done, I've watched every film he's been in and he's always top notch...I am bias for his babies though.

You're a she?

It was the voice he used for The batman, I hated it. :mad:

For some reason, it wasn't nearly as irritating in Batman Begins. But in DK, it was just too much.

He's was the weakest one in the entire cast.

I don't get all the blind Christian Bale sheep following..... it's creepy! :confused:

The guy is a piece of shit lunatic! He assulted his own mom and sister, hello!

And he's not even that hot. he's a 7, maybe a 7.5 :cool:

He's totally f***ing hot, he's a badass obviously that's why people want him.
They were pestering him for money or some crap and it was only verbal assault apparently, let the man be batshit crazy it's cool.

No, he did not.

The allegations were of verbal assault, not physical, and the charges were dropped because they had absolutely no evidence.

I think they do now. Can the case be reopened?

There is never any excuse to berate someone like this for trying to do his job. There are lots of actors and lots of photographers, but there are probably fewer qualified photographers than actors.

I used to work with a guy who would explode like this. He was eventually fired from the company for it. Later, he realized he was gay, changed his name, became an orthodox Jew, and lives in a high-rise condo with his long-term partner. They have each taken the name of an angel (yes, as in Gabriel, Melchisedek, Raphael, etc.) Only, the partner's name is in lowercase, while my former colleague's name is capitalized. Also, they wear extreme clothing at all times. I can't be more specific, but the entire transformation caused a lot of raised eyebrows in the old-boys' network of commercial real estate in Chicago. I understand he's really happy now, though, so I am very happy for him and forgive him for being such a raging asshole to me all those times.

So anyway, maybe poor Christian, blazing hot though he may be (as was my coworker), is just bursting with pent-up frustration and really needs to be honest with himself about a few things.

spock_win.jpg

I liked him in the movie Laurel Canyon (with eternal goddess Frances McDormand)... you ladies who lust over him should watch it, he looks his best on that.... he can be a relatively good actor, but he's far from being a great actor... plus he's not an A-lister either.

No matter how stupid that DP may be, or what mistakes he made, that is no way of treating a person. period!

Directors of Photography (Cinematographers) play a huge role in making a movie look good on screen... to me they are as important as editors, etc... I pay attention to these things when I watch a movie, specially in the threater, so I have respect for what they do... This f***er obviously only cares about what he does, and nothing else.

Tags
all over my face bale batshit crazy loon get off my lawn shar-pei? shotput? spoiled-brat up the bum too
Back
Top Bottom