christian bale loses his sh**

Christian Bale is a bad man it looks like* :eek:
which might help to make him a great Batman :o

*=remember, he probably hit his mom & sis, but they would not testify :confused:

Wow. What a (super hawt) asshole.

Goodness. Someone's wound a bit tightly, aren't they?

Christ. I don't give a shit about what he's saying (it was a bit lolz anyway?), I'm just annoyed by his stupid accent. Or accents.

I was going to say something but then I realised that this isn't in the Pigsty. :tears:

haha well you can PM me what you were gonna say

I don't know why but this makes me love him even more, I'd love to see him beat up a Director of Photography.

Oh and it wasn't a "light guy" and he walked right into shot, I can understand how annoying that is.

haha well you can PM me what you were gonna say

I don't know why but this makes me love him even more, I'd love to see him beat up a Director of Photography.

Oh and it wasn't a "light guy" and he walked right into shot, I can understand how annoying that is.

ah yes director of photography sorry. However, he was just being a twunt. There is no need to be such an arse. Listen to him yelling like a spoiled brat. He is acting, not performing surgery, it is ok to have another go at it.
Plain and simple he was being a whiney douche.

Still cute occasionally though.

Tags
all over my face bale batshit crazy loon get off my lawn shar-pei? shotput? spoiled-brat up the bum too
Back
Top Bottom