Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:

British music legend Morrissey shows support for Canadian truckers fighting for freedom

"Rock legend Morrissey showed support for the Canadian truckers and their Freedom Convoy on Monday when he posted on his website a video showing protestors entering the city of Ottawa on horseback."

(February 8, 2022)

Added to OP.
FWD.

This is really why people love Morrissey, he's always shown an ability to relate to the average person and their experiences, so this should come as a suprise to exactly no one.

You can catch it but the vaccination helps you to not get as sick and end up in the hospital. That’s why a vast majority of those in the hospital with Covid are unvaccinated. If you are vaccinated, you are not as sick as long as the unvaccinated, this cuts down on transmission.
the vast majority in hospital are NOT unvaccinated. here it's like 70% vaccinated in the hospital.

Straw-man. The person you quoted did not say the vaccinations "stop" transmission of C19. S/he said - correctly - that the vaccines cut down on rates of transmission.

Research shows that transmission is reduced in the vaccinated population by between 38% and 49%.
thats only because they may have less symptoms and so have less of a viral load. one would assume that if you were highly symptomatic you would stay home whether vaccinated or unvaccinated thus cutting down on transmission (whether vaccinated or unvaccinated). the problem is that vaccinated people have been led to believe that they're free to roam around even highly symptomatic and thus they are more likely to spread the virus then unvaccinated people who all told probably have more common sense. all i know is, a bunch of people at work lately got covid, and i, the one unvaccinated one among them, was probably the least sick and took the least amount of time off. they've all come back to work now and they all have coughs and sniffles and fatigue (though they claim they are no longer contagious) and i have none of that.

Although it is a habitual behavior of Morrissey,he is not in a position to side with anyone, it results in them continuing to attack him, I ask you: Moz to you who helps you? It's time for you to be on YOUR SIDE!!! I love you.muchisimo Moz but who helps you? QUIEN SE PONE DEL LADO DE MOZ CUANDO MAS Lo necesita?

Wootton is ruthless.

He works for corporate legacy media & he lets that poor deluded man think he's speaking up for freedom when a bunch of people creating & consuming anti-vaxx content & products suits billionaires fine.

Tombs are made of fools that gave their lives upon command.

They are not very fast here at so low. Have you ever heard the song. And it wasn't the car. "Who will protect us from the police". No nevermind you never heard it.

I noticed that the The The Twitter account retweeted news of the truckers actions.

Matt Johnson is a huge anti-vaxxer.

He runs the account.

Russell Brand is full anti-vaxx now & it's bad enough to limit his career opportunities for the foreseeable future - esp as he's slagging/shunning journalists who will have no desire to write anything positive about him.

Back
Top Bottom