Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
Matt Johnson is a huge anti-vaxxer.

Cool (y)

When you cast your eyes upon the skylines
Of this once proud nation
Can you sense the fear and the hatred
Growing in the hearts of its population

And youth, oh youth, are being seduced
By the greedy hands of politics and half truths

The beaten generation
The beaten generation
Reared on a diet of prejudice and mis-information

The beaten generation
The beaten generation
Open your eyes, open your imagination

We're being sedated by the gasoline fumes
And hypnotised by the satellites
Into believing what is good and what is right

He runs the account.

Russell Brand is full anti-vaxx now & it's bad enough to limit his career opportunities for the foreseeable future - esp as he's slagging/shunning journalists who will have no desire to write anything positive about him.

Maybe his beliefs and making a stand are more important to him then making more money ?

:fearscream:

Oh no, Johnny’s not gonna like this.

He's going to ignore it - the way they're all ignoring it - because it isn't fashionable to hate Matt Johnson.

The way they pretended Meat Loaf wasn't an anti-vaxx Trump supporter because he bounced about the media being friendly is insane.

:fearscream:

Oh no, Johnny’s not gonna like this.
I don't think he will care that much to be honest, lots of people are divided on it, it crosses the political spectrum. Johnson is going at it from a far left perspective whenever i have seen it pop up, i might be wrong as i don't follow him that much outside of his music.

You can think someone is being a bit of a plonker, like Ian Brown, and still like them.

Last edited:
or care, but remain silent(?)

no? really?

Oh yes I forgot. It’s not fashionable to hate on those lefty anti-vaxxers. Sad.

You could attempt to be normal for 5 minutes, instead of going into your £shop Hercule Poirot persona. who cares about fashion, it's about the other opinions, the man as a whole human being.

I try to be live and let live as much as possible, i have limits as does everyone else, If Ian Brown started banging on about vaccines i'd tell him to change the record, if he started goose-stepping down to Stockport then i'd hit him with a brick.

Cool (y)

The beaten generation
The beaten generation

The beaten generation
The beaten generation

Maybe his beliefs and making a stand are more important to him then making more money ?

Yes - it could be that.

Or he's pivoting to a career in the wellness industry, in which case, being anti-vaxx would make him more money from his podcast & related products.

I just find it hard to imagine throwing away a comedy/acting/presenting career for wellness.

Or politics.

Even when it's respectable & sane, I don't get it. Why would Glenda Jackson bother having an average political career when she's one of our greatest actresses???

You could attempt to be normal for 5 minutes, instead of going into your £shop Hercule Poirot persona. who cares about fashion, it's about the other opinions, the man as a whole human being.

I try to be live and let live as much as possible, i have limits as does everyone else, If Ian Brown started banging on about vaccines i'd tell him to change the record, if he started goose-stepping down to Stockport then i'd hit him with a brick.
:crazy:
do you travel all over the world too seeking commies?
throwing bricks at peeps is what the nazis used to do and moz is trying to combat FFS

🇭🇷:hammer:

I just find it hard to imagine throwing away a comedy/acting/presenting career for wellness.

Or politics.

Even when it's respectable & sane, I don't get it. Why would Glenda Jackson bother having an average political career when she's one of our greatest actresses???

For some individuals that have followed an artistic path for most of their life, may feel that it’s not enough, and they may believe that politics will be their way of truly giving back to the people (with the platform they have)and of being of real use to the world.

For them their art and identifying as an artist doesn’t cut it any longer, that their art was not enough to change minds and hearts.

There was one gig, we had to listen to her telling us it was her “time of the month”

Spoken like a True Old Man™, "Janice". :lbf:

For some individuals that have followed an artistic path for most of their life, may feel that it’s not enough, and they may believe that politics will be their way of truly giving back to the people (with the platform they have)and of being of real use to the world.

For them their art and identifying as an artist doesn’t cut it any longer, that their art was not enough to change minds and hearts.

That sounds very likely.

But it does tend to waste time that could have been better spent.

And is often a sign of a deeper problem - Nina Simone was desperately unwell for years & instead of getting her help people assumed her deranged civil rights speeches were extreme political opinions.

And although they all supported Black Power in public - they quietly didn't book or record her.

That sounds very likely.
It’s all expression. Though still finding a false sense of security by taking on a different identity. Same ego, different mask.
But it does tend to waste time that could have been better spent.

For them or for you? Everyone has to find their own way. In the end, doesn’t every road lead to a dead end? No matter how right we thought we were? All the struggle all the toil, and for what? Lol.

And is often a sign of a deeper problem - Nina Simone was desperately unwell for years & instead of getting her help people assumed her deranged civil rights speeches were extreme political opinions.
‘often’ ? All of those that turn to politics is a sign of mental sickness?

I agree, in the sense, that I’ve always felt it was and is madness for people to believe that they can change or better the world through politics.

Then again, are we not all mad? to varying degrees? but still.

And although they all supported Black Power in public - they quietly didn't book or record her.

Yes, her story is not a happy one.

Also society turns it’s back on those things that it doesn’t understand and is frightened by.

Last edited:
It’s all expression. Though still finding a false sense of security by taking on a different identity. Same ego, different mask.

For them or for you? Everyone has to find their own way. In the end, doesn’t every road lead to a dead end? No matter how right we thought we were? All the struggle all the toil, and for what? Lol.

‘often’ ? All of those that turn to politics is a sign of mental sickness?

I agree, in the sense, that I’ve always felt it was and is madness for people to believe that they can change or better the world through politics.

Then again, are we not all mad? to varying degrees? but still.

Yes, her story is not a happy one.

Also society turns it’s back on those things that it doesn’t understand and is frightened by.

True.

But, if I could prod them back to focusing on their work, I would.

You could attempt to be normal for 5 minutes,
If ‘normal’ is you? I’ll pass.
instead of going into your £shop Hercule Poirot persona.
wha? lol :crazy:
who cares about fashion,
It’s not fashionable to hate on an anti-vaxxer if they are left wing, you feel this is alright? You and Lawrence seem to believe so.
it's about the other opinions, the man as a whole human being.

Should people not also apply this to Morrissey before coming to their
conclusions?

I try to be live and let live as much as possible, i have limits as does everyone else, If Ian Brown started banging on about vaccines i'd tell him to change the record,
Or just ignore, and let yourself and your actions be the change in the world you want to see.
if he started goose-stepping down to Stockport then i'd hit him with a brick.

Only a goose-stepper would throw a brick.

:cool:

Cool (y)

The beaten generation
The beaten generation

The beaten generation
The beaten generation

Great song.
It used to be that people fought to rid themselves of police oppression. Now we have a society where people actually police themselves. It's called social media. Scary!

he isn't. so wondering how you came to that conclusion?

His podcast. He puts in a disclaimer, but he wouldn't be signal boosting this stuff, in this way unless he was anti-vax or wanted the anti-vax audience.

It's been picked up in the press, but he's avoided a Twitter pile-on (he could handle a Twitter pile-on though - he's got enough followers & will argue back).

he isn't. so wondering how you came to that conclusion?

I’m not saying he is, nor am I saying that the views below are correct. But it does highlight how quick the media are to label one as evil anti-vaxxer Nazi, if you even dare to question those things related to the virus.

Here’s just a few articles how others have come to that conclusion....

well he'd probably rather watch the truckers than the olympics taking place in a country that is actively committing genocide against it's own people.

thanks for the support.

MLK would definitely be watchin' Kamila Valieva
and Shaun White in the Olympics.

Hope ya protest is successful rifke.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom