"Cancel Morrissey" - new article at openDemocracy

Nothing new but a good read all the same. The Poke articles had some great twitter comments in them.

Morrissey
"everyone ultimately prefers their own race."

Muriel Gray
"#Morrissey insists everyone prefers their own race. Well my personal favourite was The Glasgow Women's 10k. Unfortunately they stopped it a couple of years ago, so maybe he'll do something about that. That would be great."

Neil
I never imagined that one day Morrissey would become a ‘You either love or you hate him’ figure… I thought Marr might.

A new article:

Cancel Morrissey? – controversy over music and free speech

Link: https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/co...issey-controversy-over-music-and-free-speech/

How and why does this shit get published?? It's literally list after list of Mozza quotes/claims with no intelligent analysis, argument or even any actual REASON. Just more "He has opinions, quick, call mummy and daddy!"

Just moaning for the sake of moaning
It's masturbation material for Skinny.

By calling For Britain a 'far right' Party, the article immediately renders itself biased. No sitting on the fence when you label a party that is clearly NOT far right as far right. Anne Marie Waters, the founder of For Britain is an: Irish, lesbian, feminist, animal loving, leftie - she couldn't be further from the right, let alone the far right. She is anti Islam because it is a nasty, nasty ideology that is anti-women, anti-animal and anti-gay. Anyone who turns a blind eye to this ideology, or who actively support it are guilty by association - you being one of them, Skinny. I'm surprised I didn't see you outside those school gates in Birmingham calling for a shut-down on the educating of young people on the subject of same-sex love. Hang your head in shame.
This^^

a49.jpg

:thumb:

another left loon "WOKE" article noteworthy for their stupidity.:lbf:
im sure skinny will find it 'scholarly':lbf:
once skinny signals approval 'surface' will order half a dozen copies for
the cul de sac.:tiphat:
for the colony of cucksdoh:

The Poke links seem to have been removed from the Open Democracy comments. What is it with this thread/topic and visibility? Is it a cover up or complete lack of interest. It's the latter.

England really has its shit together. It’s probably because twisted Morrissey quotes are the citizens biggest concern.

Back
Top Bottom