Binyamina-Giv'at Ada - Zappa Amphi Shuni (July 2, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Irish Blood, English Heart / Our Frank / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Knockabout World / Notre-Dame (live debut) / Jim Jim Falls / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / The Night Pop Dropped / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Hagit Yaron FB.

Last edited:
Juan:
Screenshot_20230702-172444.png

W. Gibbous - Twitter:
20230702_175627.jpg

'The list' via USP - FB group:
1688316690326.jpg

EBIFURAI - Twitter:
20230702_175658.jpg

Any guesses on songs that may have been added to the setlist since the last tour?

Yes, the Imperfect List.

On a side note, really looking forward to the show, through YouTube of course. Hoping for some new songs.
Same. Hoping these new additions to the band aren’t piss-poor, or I’ll have to get uproariously drunk at the gigs I’ve booked.

The gig started 6 minutes ago and no updates! 😡
Morrissey is due on stage in 15 minutes.
Given the location and the previous time taken for information to filter through, you may want to prepare yourself for actually waiting.
FWD.

Of course, if I was Morrissey, and wanted to reclaim my songs from Rick Astley (?!), I’d pick four or five fan-favourites and play the shit out of them
But, no.
We’ll get The Bullfighter Dies and .. Arms Around Paris.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom