Barrie Cadogan plays "I started something"

Who's 'we,' anonymous coward?
Why do you (and others) always go around saying 'anonymous cowards'? If anons were members then perhaps you could expose their names and any other information, is that it? That is, use any kind of private information to your advantage since you can't beat around the bush of a post in any other way than to put posters on the defensive? Now that is true cowardice. You agree, yes? You are no different than anyone else on the forum. You are no exception. As for the subject of hate, hate knows no barriers. It is spouted from both members and non-members alike. The trolling goes both ways too. You tell me how there can be an exception to the rule unless you yourself are exempt from the human race! Haha. We all come from the same mold of human nature. By the way, the subject of love has recently been going around in a thread or two. :love: I suggest you take a crack at the topic. It might do your heart some good. Breathe in, breathe out. :thumb:

guys certainly talented.
whats the chance of M hiring someone called cadogan and oscar wilde spending most of his time in the cadogan hotel in london.

Why do you (and others) always go around saying 'anonymous cowards'? If anons were members then perhaps you could expose their names and any other information, is that it? That is, use any kind of private information to your advantage since you can't beat around the bush of a post in any other way than to put posters on the defensive? Now that is true cowardice. You agree, yes? You are no different than anyone else on the forum. You are no exception. As for the subject of hate, hate knows no barriers. It is spouted from both members and non-members alike. The trolling goes both ways too. You tell me how there can be an exception to the rule unless you yourself are exempt from the human race! Haha. We all come from the same mold of human nature. By the way, the subject of love has recently been going around in a thread or two. :love: I suggest you take a crack at the topic. It might do your heart some good. Breathe in, breathe out. :thumb:
^ This one knows. One of the finest comments I’ve seen on this board, in all my years of popping in for a laugh!

guys certainly talented.
whats the chance of M hiring someone called cadogan and oscar wilde spending most of his time in the cadogan hotel in london.
You’re showing your ignorance again, wee tadger. Tuck yourself in and zip up your fly.

He did - he is a friend of Johnny's (and was almost a 'Healer'). He has played with Matt Johnson too.
He “played” Johnny on the last The The tour. Played Johnny’s Signature Fender Jaguar. Did a fine job. ...and I can tell you - it’s a FINE instrument. :)

You’re showing your ignorance again, wee tadger. Tuck yourself in and zip up your fly.
doesnt even make sense.your the sort of person who goes on youtube and types in titanic 2 trailer.

^ This one knows. One of the finest comments I’ve seen on this board, in all my years of popping in for a laugh!
Anonymous cowards praising anonymous cowards. It's an AC circle jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOZ PUBLISH in Central
Moz in a photo is the body of a boxer sitting in the corner of the ring and has the face of Moz!!!
The coach encourages him to continue the fight.
Suggestive no ?!!!!!!
Shut up, delusional stalker. Moz will put a restraining order on you soon.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom