2010 US Census

Have you thrown yours out yet?

2010census.jpg

trash-can.jpg

Why would you throw out your census?

Didn't Morrissey give permission for one of his songs to be used for this census recently? Probably the ubiquitous "First of the Gang..", I think it was an Hispanic related thing.

I made the comment then that it should have been "Rusholme Ruffians" that was used, "the census being dulled are mine". No one appreciates my puns;pearls before swine...

Didn't Morrissey give permission for one of his songs to be used for this census recently? Probably the ubiquitous "First of the Gang..", I think it was an Hispanic related thing.

I made the comment then that it should have been "Rusholme Ruffians" that was used, "the census being dulled are mine". No one appreciates my puns;pearls before swine...

Oh that's right!
I forgot about that.

Why would you throw out your census?

I think it's part of the red faced, fists pounding on floor, snot dribbling temper tantrum that some conservatives still seem to be having, which is hilarious b/c if enough of them decline to fill out the census the areas where they live will just end up underfunded & underrepresented.

I think it's part of the red faced, fists pounding on floor, snot dribbling temper tantrum that some conservatives still seem to be having, which is hilarious b/c if enough of them decline to fill out the census the areas where they live will just end up underfunded & underrepresented.

Yeah that's exactly what it is. You're so onto us!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1111111111!!11

Some folks are not just screwing things up for themselves, but for their neighbors and their states as well, impeding the effective allocation of hundreds of billions of Federal dollars for essential services. Of course, they are also redistricting themselves out of existence, so there is an up side. :rolleyes:

Not only that, but the Federal government must hire more census workers to go door-to-door if people refuse to fill out the form initially. This is an extra expenditure of tax dollars, although it does temporarliy put people to work.

So, yes, it's all a nefarious plot by the Men in Black to determine who is going to the internment camps, and Big Brother is coming for your first born, and the black helicopters will be hovering over the homes of Real Americans, waiting to take them to reeducation camps, where Barry Obama's jack-booted thugs will force them to wear those cute little Mao hats and pledge allegiance to Karl Marx...

Last edited:

Some folks are not just screwing things up for themselves, but for their neighbors and their states as well, impeding the effective allocation of hundreds of billions of Federal dollars for essential services. Of course, they are also redistricting themselves out of existence, so there is an up side. :rolleyes:

Not only that, but the Federal government must hire more census workers to go door-to-door if people refuse to fill out the form initially. This is an extra expenditure of tax dollars, although it does temporarliy put people to work.

So, yes, it's all a nefarious plot by the Men in Black to determine who is going to the internment camps, and Big Brother is coming for your first born, and the black helicopters will be hovering over the homes of Real Americans, waiting to take them to reeducation camps, where Barry Obama's jack-booted thugs will force them to wear those cute little Mao hats and pledge allegiance to Karl Marx...

Yes, and yes. It's only something they've been doing every ten years since... I don't know, 1760 or something. They ask fewer questions now. They used to want to know what you did for a living.

I thought I saw that it costs $85 per attempt to send someone out to your house to see who lives there.

And FFS... "What is your name? How old are you? With which ethnicity do you identify? Who else lives here? How are you all related? Names, ages? Do any of you also consider another address 'home?'" That's just too many questions?!?

Last edited:
Yes, and yes. It's only something they've been doing every ten years since... I don't know, 1760 or something. They ask fewer questions now. They used to want to know what you did for a living.

I thought I saw that it costs $85 per attempt to send someone out to your house to see who lives there.

And FFS... "What is your name? How old are you? With which ethnicity do you identify? Who else lives here? How are you all related? Names, ages? Do any of you also consider another address 'home?'" That's just too many questions?!?

I am amazed by the people who say they ask too much personal information on the census. In this age of the internet and online shopping, most people have given away more of their personal information than the census asks. Some people are just paranoid and need to do something to feel like their giving the government a stiff middle finger.

I recently sold a copy of the fifth census, where they counted slaves and "imbeciles," amongst other things.

Slavery is no longer with us, thank goodness, but the imbeciles seem to have made themselves right at home.

:rofl:

About the too many questions thing, my friend and I were saying we were pretty sure they even asked about the household's education on the last census.

They use these numbers for the education system too to allocate funds to place bi-lingual teachers in distericts to TEACH THE ILLEGALS :)mad: I f***ing HATE that term) English so they'll do better in school, not a bad thing.

I recently sold a copy of the fifth census, where they counted slaves and "imbeciles," amongst other things.

Slavery is no longer with us, thank goodness, but the imbeciles seem to have made themselves right at home.

I wish "imbeciles" was still a category in this country's census form.

Box-tickin' a plenty.

Back
Top Bottom