you're remarkably dressed, is it real?

I wear a lot of American Apparel, and some things from Urban Outfitters, who barely carry anything in XS. I am almost glad they don't have my size, because I hardly ever have enough money to buy thier clothes :(. And I have a lot of band shirts.

I used to wear Abercrombie and American Eagle, and that sort of clothing, because I had no idea what else to wear. Where I live, it's either that, goth, or you just throw on anything lying on your floor. I would have felt silly dressed as a goth.

and you do not think i have breaks?
there are bars in finer malls

copley place where i like to haunt has a piano bar,shop a little,go have a whiskey sour or two,then carry on shopping,

to me its paradise.

Parking is no bargain there.

I dress like a cheyenne. because that is my name.

and not the Native American tribe. :p

ps. I enjoy retail therapy far too much.

Last edited:
I dress like a cheyenne. because that is my name.

and not the Native American tribe. :p

oh so you are saying you are an individual?
:rolleyes:

are you sure?

Cheyenne.jpg

:D

When the mood strikes, I love to hunt for hidden treasures at TJ Maxx. Express had some really nice "old Hollywood glam"-style skirts this season, but where would I wear them?

I would love to go on a shopping spree with an unlimited budget. I would buy piles of beautifully tailored coats....I love a good coat. And I'd have everything custom tailored to fit me as it should (a la What Not to Wear).

I love fashion, but what I love most never looks right on me ....
so I seldom indulge. I've always people watched and admired other people's style, jealous of those that get it right so effortlessly.

My wardrobe is bland....except in my dreams :)

I love TJ Maxx and Marshall's, too, and not so long ago discovered Ross, which is like TJ Maxx or Marshall's, 'cept even cheaper (I found a gorgeous BCBG Max Azria kimono top there the other day for $16). I love shopping, I love clothes, but I try to buy on sale to avoid the guilt. So I rarely spend more than $30 on a single item of clothing.

My wardrobe consists recently of a lot of prints, but nothing too bright, kimono or empire style blouses, ballet flats, a few pairs of jeans, Moz shirts:). I have a bunch of stuff I never have the occasion to wear, but I keep it anyway. I recently found some really gorgeous stuff from Thailand on Ebay--they have skirts that have artworks like Van Gogh's "The Starry Night" printed on them. Where I will wear them, who knows....
4b17_1_b.JPG

jeans, tshirts. hoodies. chucks. simple really

if im going out, i might throw on a skirt, stockings, and some boots. but still nothing too fancy. i like shopping to a degree, but im really indecisive and im cheap. i always head straight to the clearance rack. i'll splurge occassionally on a nice pair of jeans or boots but thats about it.

shoplifting is bad,and wrong,its punks like you that kept my salary low all those years working at the gap,and why those poor ten year olds in singapore only get paid ten cents an hour to make the clothes.
you sound so republican;)

my everyday outfit is jeans and a white shirt. well, now that it is summer i wear shorts.

and some things from Urban Outfitters

I really like this store most of time. Have never bought anything....but then you mentioned it and I HAD TO GO AND LOOK ONLINE. :( I'm really trying to have self control....but the WANT part of me says buy whats in your 'cart'. :D Heck, I have only spent a 5th of my grad money....what to
use the rest for....a good investment besides saving for moz....clothes. :D

Oh yeah so...I love Issac Mizrahi whose clothing line is sold at Target.
Love love love H&M, and most of the time Forever 21's stuff, though lately not so much. I don't have cheap taste which is making this difficult. (Now if I had a nice regular cash flow, this wouldn't be a problem in the least! :p) :o Love it when I find those awesome thrift stores that carry awesome 'new' expensive brand's. I once bought an $80 skirt for about $14. Not bad. Also I know someone who works at Macy's, so when they have sales, the girl I know can get them for me for even less. GORGEOUS pure silk dress for $6...originally over $100. I say that's a deal!

Last edited:
and you do not think i have breaks?
there are bars in finer malls

copley place where i like to haunt has a piano bar,shop a little,go have a whiskey sour or two,then carry on shopping,

to me its paradise.

They serve wine in the Nordstrom cafes.

you sound so republican;)

my everyday outfit is jeans and a white shirt. well, now that it is summer i wear shorts.

Don't you think men wear shorts too much? I wear 'em sometimes, but the older I get the more I think adult males look kinda dorky and childish walking around in shorts all the time. I don't wanna advocate any "rules" for dressing, but for myself I've decided to only wear shorts in certain settings.

Don't you think men wear shorts too much? I wear 'em sometimes, but the older I get the more I think adult males look kinda dorky and childish walking around in shorts all the time. I don't wanna advocate any "rules" for dressing, but for myself I've decided to only wear shorts in certain settings.

I don't think it looks dorky....unless they are also wearing black dress socks.
I don't really care for golf shorts that look like they belong to a pimp.

I like Banana Republic a lot. Jcrew sometimes for pants. Express sometimes.

I agree with Theo about shorts. Americans like to wear them a little too much. I only wear shorts when biking or playing soccer or something similar. Swimming.

I do not like American Eagle. Not my type of people shop there. You know what I mean.

I like Banana Republic a lot. Jcrew sometimes for pants. Express sometimes.

I agree with Theo about shorts. Americans like to wear them a little too much. I only wear shorts when biking or playing soccer or something similar. Swimming.

I do not like American Eagle. Not my type of people shop there. You know what I mean.

you should never agree with theo about anything,he is a horrible human being.
now i have to go and wear shorts all the time and i hate them.

I'm not particular about brands and I hate shopping. My wardrobe consists of mostly jeans and t-shirts. I'm partial to black because I can't color coordinate and black matches everything. I own precisely one dress. Yes. It's black. How did you guess? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom