you're remarkably dressed, is it real?

Ugh, Urban Outfitters! About 14 years ago, that was the first place I ever worked. I was there for over a year, and I can tell you that company was absolutely vile to work for. I would start naming names, and going public with incompetencies, but I doubt most of those people work for the company anymore. So, yeah. I haven't stepped foot in one since I gave them the :gun:

I get most of my clothes off eBay (even if it is just stuff from H&M... Their stuff isn't as good as it used to be and I'm really not going to pay £14.99 for a checked shirt that isn't that great in terms of material quality when I could either get it off eBay for cheaper or get a similar one in Primark) or from Primark.
I like vintage clothing from the 40's and 50's (as well as repro stuff by Stop Staring) but I don't tend to wear stuff like that every day, I save it for going to clubs or shows. I like tight turned-up jeans, t-shirts, Fred Perry polos, cardigans etc when I'm just going around town.

I'm an H&M girl. :) Brown is my fav colour, I like mixing it with others. I wear mainly skirts, with long boots in winter and with sandals in summer. I don't wear t-shirts, I prefer fit tops. If it's trousers, then it must be jeans. And I adore my golden Coq Sportif sneakers. :p

If you have girly hips, it's fine. My son wears my daughter's skinny jeans because they fit him better than mens' jeans do.

Jeans are basically unisex, you don't notice the difference.

However, my ex-colleague's friend who was very unfortunate the the day she's wearing her hubby's underwear she was hit by a car on the way to get some groceries.
Her excuse was she didn't have clean underwear that day. :p

However, my ex-colleague's friend who was very unfortunate the the day she's wearing her hubby's underwear she was hit by a car on the way to get some groceries.

Oh there's definitely a difference. Ask any woman with hips.

I once woke up from a drunken night out with my boyfriend's underpants on over my own. I haven't a clue how it happened. Neither had he. :o

Parts of me noticed the difference, as it were....:eek:

Oh there's definitely a difference. Ask any woman with hips.

I once woke up from a drunken night out with my boyfriend's underpants on over my own. I haven't a clue how it happened. Neither had he. :o

I think i have the answer....you was drunk and you put on his underwear!
*smokes sherlocks holme's pipe*

Parts of me noticed the difference, as it were....:eek:

was it a bit 'squashed' in there?

Back
Top Bottom