"World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses (select countries)

Re: "World Peace Is None Of Your Business" pre-order bonuses

This range of packages from budget to premium is long overdue for an artist of Morrissey's stature. A full lyric/photo shoot book would have been good. I'm sure the autographed "Autobiography" will do well, if Morrissey can get his pen back from his canine companion.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/morrissey/features/29845934?current_country=US

Someone at Harvest is watching events elsewhere. At last!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXHBPSI/ref=&tag=rhinocouk-21

best wishes
Sharon

Just received this email.

It must be the album cover...

2mq6vs9.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also is this a new pic?

1zvzxoz.jpg

Ugh, no, this can't be the album cover. It works for the single, but come on. It's plastered all over the packages for the album release, leaves little room to suggest that it might change — I'm hoping there's something in that 'artwork is subject to change' line. :pray:

It's better than the cover of Years of Refusal.

Ugh, no, this can't be the album cover. It works for the single, but come on. It's plastered all over the packages for the album release, leaves little room to suggest that it might change — I'm hoping there's something in that 'artwork is subject to change' line. :pray:

Dear son,

It is MAJESTIC album cover, of the MAJESTIC LP.

we'll let you know

It's not THAT bad, however it's hardly a 'classic' cover, one that's going to go down in the annuls of time.

I have a feeling it's going to be the final album artwork though, it'd have been nice to see a new photo especially for the cover.

I wonder if the physical formats have been produced yet?

I may just order the vinyl for now and hold off six months for when the deluxe version is inevitably released on cd.

I just want the pirate bundle, download all tracks from Youtube and burn it into a CD-R, then print a better decent photo for a cover, print a poster, and download a PDF of the book of filestube... Morrissey's fortune is none of My business

World fleece is none of your bonus !

Benny-the-British-Butcher stp

Just ordered the ULTIMATE...feel very lucky to have it shipped to Florida. Just backed out of my pre order from iTunes US since this has everything and more that I would want anyways. Can't wait for Miami!!!

It's better than the cover of Years of Refusal.

No. It's not. Because the cover image of YOR was taken with a decent camera and edited by someone with more than half a brain.

Dear son,

It is MAJESTIC album cover, of the MAJESTIC LP.

we'll let you know

Dear anonymous,

You have not heard the album, and you are certainly no parent of mine — though I assure you, you'd love to be.

It's not THAT bad, however it's hardly a 'classic' cover, one that's going to go down in the annuls of time.

I have a feeling it's going to be the final album artwork though, it'd have been nice to see a new photo especially for the cover.

My main gripe is that it's just not a great quality photo and that the background is so obviously edited — specifically, as someone pointed out, in the lower left hand corner. I guess maybe it just killed the surprise that this photo was shown so many months ago on TTY.
Ah well. next to the recording (which I am psyched out of my f***ing mind to hear), the sleeve doesn't really matter, I guess.

"World Peace" is a good work but not a good song. The package is ridiculous. But business is business. Waiting the others songs. Hope to listen to Morrissey, the real one, lost after "Maladjusted" and the unbearable 3 last records.

No. It's not. Because the cover image of YOR was taken with a decent camera and edited by someone with more than half a brain.

Dear anonymous,

You have not heard the album, and you are certainly no parent of mine — though I assure you, you'd love to be.

My main gripe is that it's just not a great quality photo and that the background is so obviously edited — specifically, as someone pointed out, in the lower left hand corner. I guess maybe it just killed the surprise that this photo was shown so many months ago on TTY.
Ah well. next to the recording (which I am psyched out of my f***ing mind to hear), the sleeve doesn't really matter, I guess.

That's what I mean, I'm proper excited for the album, single release promo vid etc that the importance of the cover (which I was dying to see weeks ago) has taken a bit of a back seat. I'm just pleased that there's a new single on a new album with loads of new tracks and that the first single is very promising. God bless him.

I may drink to celebrate.

I wouldn't mind if a snapshot was the cover. He's pulling a classic Isis which means he's in girlmode in this photo and he's talking to a dog or God about a pen which is code for penis, Isis reassembles Osiris' body, the last step finding his dick in her quest to piece together her eternal lover.

isis.gif

I wouldn't mind if a snapshot was the cover. He's pulling a classic Isis which means he's in girlmode in this photo and he's talking to a dog or God about a pen which is code for penis, Isis reassembles Osiris' body, the last step finding his dick in her quest to piece together her eternal lover.

[youtube]6bh8yOIE_yU?t=40s[/youtube]

[youtube]6bh8yOIE_yU?t=40s[/youtube]

"You're living in a dick world." I need to do a Curb marathon. I keep saying that I should just do it.

It's a dog. I just checked.

He wrote semisorry on his drum once, he's no stranger to the beauty of the santa anagram.

ANYWAY, since somewhere someone read "artwork subject to change" he might have another cover in store so everyone needs to cool their jets.

Back
Top Bottom