With "fans" like this...

Re: Forum shake-up

or it says alot about your mentality.

For someone who uses a "z" on the end of their name & says JIF "sux", that is a bit rich - i bet you say "sick" & "phat" as well.

Are you actually Ali G, little man?

no, im an lolcat.

im is spelt i'm, and the expression would be i'm a lolcat.

Still, you don't need to spell in McDonalds, do you. Just need to ask if they want fries with that.

I think i'll block you on my account, little man - you were making me laugh, but now you're just a bug that needs squashing.

im is spelt i'm, and the expression would be i'm a lolcat.

Still, you don't need to spell in McDonalds, do you. Just need to ask if they want fries with that.

I think i'll block you on my account, little man - you were making me laugh, but now you're just a bug that needs squashing.

i'm not a man. stop trying to use a morrissey reference to insult me. :rolleyes:

i'm not a man. stop trying to use a morrissey reference to insult me. :rolleyes:

My God, you're a Woman - that is even worse.

Got a moustache?

No tits, Moustache - sounds about right.

i definitely have tits.

you obviously havent looked at the female frink thread lately.

Post a link then - if you're right, i'll apologise.

Unlike others, i am not too proud to say sorry & that i was wrong.

Last edited:

you're sounding more and more like that guy who supposedly hijacked your account...

you're sounding more and more like that guy who supposedly hijacked your account...

The Vultures begin to circle... can't you take a bit of banter.

Trying to destroy others is what so many on here are obsessed with, it seems.

I already said i agreed with they guy who hi-jacked my account - the reason he said what he did was in disgust at the clique attitudes on here.

Damn right.

i don't give a shit what you say. your "banter" doesn't have any effect on me.

i'm not trying to destroy you, just pointing out the similarities between your two personalities.

i'm not part of any clique, you're just a c***.

damn right.

Honestly SpookyMulder - calm down. Seems like you just got into Morrissey and are scared of showing any amount of personal taste. No one can love every song and the new ones doesn't have the same quality as the old ones. Everybody's entitled to an opinion and quite rightly so - but you refuse to remember.

Honestly SpookyMulder - calm down. Seems like you just got into Morrissey and are scared of showing any amount of personal taste. No one can love every song and the new ones doesn't have the same quality as the old ones. Everybody's entitled to an opinion and quite rightly so - but you refuse to remember.

We're quite beyond that conversation point, SpookyMulder has confirmed that he is a waste of everyone's time, look above.

i don't give a shit what you say. your "banter" doesn't have any effect on me.

i'm not trying to destroy you, just pointing out the similarities between your two personalities.

i'm not part of any clique, you're just a c***.

damn right.

Damn right - make a habit of agreeing with yourself, do you?

If you don't give a shit, why get involved? Can't miss an opportunity to stick the knife in?

At least a c*** is useful - you're just a worthless piece of shit. You're afterbirth.

Back
Top Bottom