With "fans" like this...

HA HA don't make me laugh - the reason this smear campaign has been started is because i am here to debate, not slag off others & call the great man names. But there is clique on here, looking after their own, who do not want newcomers. It's like The Wicker Man around here sometimes.

I have called for some members to be banned - get onside now, or you will be one of them. This place is getting cleaned up.

Poor Morrissey - he would be ashamed if he read this site.

Robby?

i am here to debate

Perhaps if you would like to start a debate you should read up on how
to begin one. For example, you could start by stating why you think
THPGU is being unfairly criticized. Insulting the forum is not a good
way to start. Or using words like 'c***'.

But there is clique on here, looking after their own, who do not want newcomers.
I am newer than you are and have no idea what you are talking about.

Ive called for some members to be banned
The comments you made to Nugz, (the originals i saw) were uncalled
for and disgusting. Perhaps you should ask David T. to ban you.

I'm gonna hijack this thread...

I just ate a sandwich

EH? Eh?

Meh....

no way. I'd have to say Robby was WAY nicer and MUCH less annoying this this guy.

Agreed. Robby was (at times) witty and clever.

Love the signature, nugz. ;)

It's got cheese and lettuce...And a side serving of cheese puffs...
Got some Birthday Party on the iPod, what could be a better way to spend an afternoon?

Yum! Our classes have been cancelled today; we got a foot of snow last nite! So I'm trying to decide what to do with my day.

there is a difference between critize a person and slag him off .wouldnt you agree?...

actually the slagging off seems mostly happen in the main board the way the do write there is dishonourable/on a low level ..well beyond description even ..actually there is someone who ad a negative comment to every info concerning morrissey posted on the mainboard cause he/she obviously despise morrissey and need the attention cause he/she know when he post things like morrissey is a c*** that people will slag him off and he has the reaction he wanted : someone react to him/pays attention when in the real world MAYBE no one does..

... well here yes we do critize him quite a lot,yes but we never sink into the low level of the main board (i think) and i think A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF CRITISM IS SOMETHING EVERY HUMAN BEING SHOULD RECEIVE -THAT FORMS A PERSON
if he come to terms with the critism (meaning that he maybe take some of it think about it and change action/ things) or not is his thing...

i think he has a very loyal fanbase who stick through him all over the years compared to other artists who lost their audience when the artists make wrong descisions..cause morrissey was always to use his own words he was always "more loved than admired"

speedway comes in mind ...

All of the rumours
Keeping me grounded
I never said, I never said that they were
Completely unfounded
And all those lies
Written lies, twisted lies
Well, they weren't lies
They weren't lies
They weren't lies
I never said
I never said
I could have mentioned your name
I could have dragged you in
Guilt by implication
By association
I've always been true to you
In my own strange way
I've always been true to you
In my own sick way
I'll always stay true to you

and we will stay true to him as well-even if we are not agreeing on every thing he says /does

Last edited:
If we all stick together, we can force the others off here - make this a place it should be - a forum for discussing Morrissey & supporting him.

I propose a total shake-up of this forum - anybody who makes an out-of-order comment about Mozzer is instantly banned.

He is beyond reproach, especially from some of the maggots who post on here.

The idea of a 'discussion' forum where noone could say anything negative about the subject seems a bit silly to me.
Would it not just continuously be:
''hes great''
''yeah, i know''
''what do you think of everything hes ever said or done, or touched''
''i believe its golden, how about you?''
''i agree with you...thank goodness we don't have anyone with different opinions to us around anymore, causing trouble with their messages of hate''

you need to relax...

Its hypnotic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, Naboolio, receder of anger!!
*sniff* Cats make everything better, especially if you've spilt some juice, and there isn't a towel handy

The idea of a 'discussion' forum where noone could say anything negative about the subject seems a bit silly to me.
Would it not just continuously be:
''hes great''
''yeah, i know''
''what do you think of everything hes ever said or done, or touched''
''i believe its golden, how about you?''
''i agree with you...thank goodness we don't have anyone with different opinions to us around anymore, causing trouble with their messages of hate''

I could not agree more!
P.S. I love the avatar. I've watched that movie with my kids a billion times, the rat chasing acorn is hilarious!:)

Dammit dammit dammit i had to go to a meeting this afternoon and missed all this.

Once again Spookyscumbag has shown us exactly what lowlife subhuman shite he is. Its unacceptable on this board.

Remember when he told us his account got hijacked by someone in his office - who proceeded to explain how amazing his own wife was in quite vulgar detail. He also explained how to be a true fan and the murderous nature off all those who ate meat. What a lovely chap.

I reported him to the mods before and Kewpie kindly responded - she explained that DavidT likes to moderate the board as liberally and as little as possible.

But surely the stuff he said to Nugz on here goes beyond acceptable doesnt it - i'll bet Nugz wasnt at all bothered but others might find it properly offensive - and if i was a new user i would frankly be finding other communities to read and contribute to. Maybe it also doesnt reflect well on the subject matter (our Moz) when a so called die hard fan has issues like these!

SpookyMulder, you seem like a nice person but your devotion to Morrissey is blind and sycophantic. Morrissey makes mistakes like everyone else does, he releases poor songs sometimes, he is only human and we love him nonetheless. But you treat him like a God, you have no balanced judgement as far as he is concerned. In my opinion, a true "fan" is someone who can admit Morrissey's weaknesses with as much conviction and honesty as they applaud his achievements.

Last edited:
Once again Spookyscumbag has shown us exactly what lowlife subhuman shite he is.

in fairness to him, he's just winding people up, on the internet.

in fairness to him, he's just winding people up, on the internet.

actually i think he is trying to bully and intimidate people on here rather than wind them up for fun - but i might be wrong

Back
Top Bottom