When did you quit Morrissey?

It’s not a Morrissey fan site - it’s a site to discuss Morrissey. It seems facile to pose the question as to whether you are that myopic.
Incorrect. Read the about section.

"Morrissey-solo is an open forum for fans of Morrissey and The Smiths to share and discuss related information."

Do you give up on your football team, if they start playing shit, or give up on your kids if they start acting out. Just severe all ties with an artist just cos’ he’s acting a twat?. I hate the “put up or shut up” attitude some of you fans have. You preach about Morrissey’s right to free speech and deny anyone’s who opposes him. Its not a “let’s suck morrisseys arse” forum. It’s for all things relating to Morrissey, for and against.

Absolute 100% utter horseshit. No one is stopping anyone's free speech. Morrissey is free to say or do what he likes, and anyone else is free to either praise or condemn him for doing so. Who, as you claim, is denying whose free speech here? You won't find anyone who fits that description. You WILL find critics and those who praise.

If you took time to educate yourself and research rather than take the corrupted media's stance of opinion your words would be some much more positive.

Don't attack if your out of your comfort zone. Research and have your own opinion from there. Based on your reply I suspect you haven't. I don't know what you read and what media if any you watch or listen to. Don't trust the media, there is an agenda and artists like Morrissey are the only ones saying the Unsayable. If you want politically correct may I Suggest and Elton John or Ed Sheeran who both bow down to the Queen.

If thats your opinion so be it and we must respect it.

Wait - on the one hand you say respect people's opinions, and just above you contradict yourself by saying we shouldn't trust opinions. Make your mind up. And I'm going to suggest, that by your appalling grasp on English, that you're a right-wing bigot lacking education. I'm right, aren't I. Anyway, I've had my say, you're blocked.

Absolute 100% utter horseshit. No one is stopping anyone's free speech. Morrissey is free to say or do what he likes, and anyone else is free to either praise or condemn him for doing so. Who, as you claim, is denying whose free speech here? You won't find anyone who fits that description. You WILL find critics and those who praise.

What are you on about? He’s just said “Why are you here asking this question, go to another forum”, that’s basically shutting someone’s right to an opinion down just cos he doesn’t like the sound of it. People can say whatever the f*** they want. I don’t have a problem with it. I’ve been told to f*** off and hold off writing anti-Morrisey posts plenty of times.

Ordinary is talking about the people who want the Morrissey-is-racist brigade off the site. He's saying that the people who want them off are denying their right to free speech- and this site shouldn't be censored so everything is positive. Your post is really against yourself, you silly little fool.

What are you on about? He’s just said “Why are you here asking this question, go to another forum”, that’s basically shutting someone’s right to an opinion down just cos he doesn’t like the sound of it. People can say whatever the f*** they want. I don’t have a problem with it. I’ve been told to f*** off and hold off writing anti-Morrisey posts plenty of times.

Fair enough

It's funny that the left often talk about the abuses done to Native Indians or the Aborigines or The Maoris.....but when it comes to white populations, somehow their interests become null and void. I don't get it.
I can’t agree to your statement. I am part of the so called ‘white population’ (honestly who is interested in skin colours?) and I don’t see any abuse of the ‘white’ major population right now in my country. If there should be one, our basic law will protect this people - the same way it will protect minorities. Well, there was abuse of the ‘white’ population in the past and it is part of my country’s collective memory.
The Nazis killed millions. The Jews and all the other victims of the Genozids have been and hopefully always will be part of the collective memory.

I’m a fan. And his last 3 albums sucked.
Yes, you're alright. You care about the music. Cheers.
But you haven't "quit" Morrissey, have you? You still think he could put out a gem.
People who say they've quit Moz are obviously no longer fans.
There's no place for a thread like this on a Morrissey fansite.

I can’t agree to your statement. I am part of the so called ‘white population’ (honestly who is interested in skin colours?) and I don’t see any abuse of the ‘white’ major population right now in my country. If there should be one, our basic law will protect this people - the same way it will protect minorities. Well, there was abuse of the ‘white’ population in the past and it is part of my country’s collective memory.
The Nazis killed millions. The Jews and all the other victims of the Genozids have been and hopefully always will be part of the collective memory.
Millions you say without ever having studied it. No word on the russkies at all as usual. I bet you face racism toward you for being white every day but put a blind eye to it.

Have you checked out the situation in South Africa lately? Farmers being attacked and murderd in their hundreds every year. No western country is interested.

If you took time to educate yourself and research rather than take the corrupted media's stance of opinion your words would be some much more positive.

Don't attack if your out of your comfort zone. Research and have your own opinion from there. Based on your reply I suspect you haven't. I don't know what you read and what media if any you watch or listen to. Don't trust the media, there is an agenda and artists like Morrissey are the only ones saying the Unsayable. If you want politically correct may I Suggest and Elton John or Ed Sheeran who both bow down to the Queen.

If thats your opinion so be it and we must respect it.

Don't ever use common sense or intelligence around here...........you'll be pilloried for it.

Nazi Pete king of Bradford

Have you checked out the situation in South Africa lately? Farmers being attacked and murderd in their hundreds every year. No western country is interested.
Yes, I’ve heard about it. Can you provide any reliable source that this crimes are political motivated?

After I have checked the numbers we are talking about 64 farmers got killed in 2018 and 30 percent of them have been black....

Wait - on the one hand you say respect people's opinions, and just above you contradict yourself by saying we shouldn't trust opinions. Make your mind up. And I'm going to suggest, that by your appalling grasp on English, that you're a right-wing bigot lacking education. I'm right, aren't I. Anyway, I've had my say, you're blocked.

What a f***ing unlistening bigot you are.
How do you expect the left ever to win over the right,if that's how you treat people?
You are stirring the pot,perhaps,without even realising it.

Yes, I’ve heard about it. Can you provide any reliable source that this crimes are political motivated?

After I have checked the numbers we are talking about 64 farmers got killed in 2018 and 30 percent of them have been black....

Facts and figures are all very well. You're better off looking at a doc and learning from the people involved.

Back
Top Bottom