What's your favourite Moz mannerism?

I get paid to do this all day at work...not that my boss knows. It's a nice arrangement.

Okay, I'm putting the lip-licking out there for discussion. What's with the constant lip-licking?? Not that I'm complaining :)

He has such an expressive face, I could wile away the whole work day analysing it...

Jesus.....WHY?!!!!

tongue.gif

YUM!!

Here's some cute Moz and Marr dancing......together lol

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4132933

Last edited:
hehe, thanks for the lip-licks, D Licious :)
I have seen great video of Johnny and Morrissey dancing together. I can't see your link on my work 'puter, though. Is it from 'Les Enfant du Rock'?? That clip will never get old.

I have no idea how to get video up on here Arsenal. I can barely operate my VCR, so I'm not the right person to ask. ;)

I like his pretend confused look.:confused:When his eyebrows go up and the corners of the mouth go down.But basically i love every inch.:)

Jesus.....WHY?!!!!

tongue.gif

YUM!!

Here's some cute Moz and Marr dancing......together lol

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=4132933

Isn't the sticking out of a tongue, like a sign of rejection. As if, it is a bad taste in the month and the tongue is trying to push the bad taste out of the mouth like a child or baby would do!

Stop it, I can't work now I've seen this. I hope my bosses don't know what I'm doing. They think I'm typing away, working very hard.

yeah, right i do that as well :p

Oh where do I start....

The tongue in cheek thing gets me everytime. Not too into the moob grabbing moments. However, I do love it when he seemingly, absentmindedly rubs his hand over his chest. My thoughts always get scrambled when he does that and I get everso distracted!!

Jesus Christ! I'm gonna see some dreams after seeing that tonguething... :eek:

I also love when he's dancing and when he has a shirt which is half-open.

Where do I start... the tongue, the little postures and poses he does while singing (crossing arms, matador poses), running his hand through his hair, the cord whip. I love the way he closes his eyes as he sings into some lyrics. And that smile... for a man who may be the world's most famous depressive, he does smile a lot these days. And that is the best, absolutely. He makes me so happy, even when he's making me feel sad, so I love to see him happy too. There is so much that's horribly sad in this world, you have to find the parts that make you happy and keep you strong and cling to those or you won't make it. Doesn't it seem that he's finally learned to do that?

I like his pretend confused look.:confused:When his eyebrows go up and the corners of the mouth go down.But basically i love every inch.:)

The first time he saw me I was doing something that confused him and he gave me an actual confused face. Now, every time he sees me, he gives me his pretend confused face to let me know he remembers me. I LOVE THAT! It's such a great face!

I like the hand on heart, apologetic little shrugs he does when he can't reach you from the stage. He did that to me at Truro... what a sweet man, I was floored...

I love how his eyes close and his fingers flutter when he sings.

Taking off his shirt, definitely. I have a thing for hairy chests, especially his ;)

And I also love the smile. He has such a gorgeous smile, with all those lovely wrinkles around his eyes.... :o

Back
Top Bottom