What was the last Morrissey/Smiths song you listened to?

Every day is like sunday - the only Moz song my dad also likes hahah

Shoplifters is on Comcast music right now. My daughter came running into my room to tell me it was on, then ran back down and cranked it up for me. :) Good kid.

From the "Does this count?"-file:

I listened to Boz playing "Kitt". Based on that solo acoustic rendition, and Jonny Bridgwood's
description of the recording as Scott Walker-like, I gather the studio version is pretty special.

From the "Does this count?"-file:

I listened to Boz playing "Kitt". Based on that solo acoustic rendition, and Jonny Bridgwood's
description of the recording as Scott Walker-like, I gather the studio version is pretty special.

Heck yeah that counts. :)

I'm sort of sad I've never listened to Boz's solo work. I think I have too much of a crush on him. :o

crush on boz? that's cute :p.

a talented chap... and not 1/2 bad looking in his youth.

Anyone who would go on stage in nothing but the equivalent of a diaper and a sombrero gets an A in my book. Yes, I have a crush on him. WHen I saw that clip of him explaining guitars or amps or something I thought, "Ohhh, I'd hang out with that guy, he seems so real."

When I say crush, I mean I admire him a great deal. I am not familiar with his relationship to Morrissey but it seems like they look out for one another and I respect that a lot. I don't have like a "I wanna kiss him" crush, He's a married man! I don't go there! :eek:

Okay I will shut up now because I am a nerd. :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom