What was the last Morrissey/Smiths song you listened to?

everyday is like sunday, 6 times on a jukebox in a hotel in newcastle:eek:

aww nice..very rare to find here..a jukebox with smiths or moz songs :(
nevertheless I'm listening to at amber right now..right here..

well then have a nice time and greets to newcastle

I'm calling you from the foyer
Of the Sands Hotel
It's not low-life, it's just people
Having a good time
And oh, my invalid friend
Oh, my invalid friend
In our different ways we are ;)

Last edited:
aww nice..very rare to find here..a jukebox with smiths or moz songs :(
nevertheless I'm listening to at amber right now..right here..

well then have a nice time and greets to newcastle

I'm calling you from the foyer
Of the Sands Hotel
It's not low-life, it's just people
Having a good time
And oh, my invalid friend
Oh, my invalid friend
In our different ways we are ;)

i'm back in liverpool now:sweet: and this jokebox only had that one song on, and it was from a cd called "artists 2005":confused::confused: mustn't grumble:guitar:

i'm back in liverpool now:sweet: and this jokebox only had that one song on, and it was from a cd called "artists 2005":confused::confused: mustn't grumble:guitar:

oh dear..but who cares where it comes from..:rolleyes:

oh ok..then you must be very happy to be back..not?..
chelsea just a remis:D

happy to be home indeed:) chelsea:confused::confused: who????? tw@#s;)

i'm an arsenal fan..so not really involved..10 points behind..
well, i can't really speak to you:rolleyes::p

you can speak to me.....sometimes:p in fact here are pictures of your heroes from all three of liverpool's visits to the emirates in 2008, including last sunday:)

well thank you..nice stuff..and very close to the field:eek:..

i ordered premiere (for tv and you have to pay for it) just to watch the premier league..and the atmosphere is amazing..much better than here in germany..well, just to my opinion for sure..:)

always fun to watch it..!!...and i hope that england will qualify for 2010..i want a revenge for last time..although it was only a freindly game:p

listened to in the future when all's well

well thank you..nice stuff..and very close to the field:eek:..

i ordered premiere (for tv and you have to pay for it) just to watch the premier league..and the atmosphere is amazing..much better than here in germany..well, just to my opinion for sure..:)

always fun to watch it..!!...and i hope that england will qualify for 2010..i want a revenge for last time..although it was only a freindly game:p

listened to in the future when all's well

i hope, that if england qualify you beat them as well. liverpool is my team, i have nothing to do with the national team and love it when they lose. most local liverpool fans feel the same. i have incidently been to koln twice when liverpool played bayer 04 leverkusen:)

i hope, that if england qualify you beat them as well. liverpool is my team, i have nothing to do with the national team and love it when they lose. most local liverpool fans feel the same. i have incidently been to koln twice when liverpool played bayer 04 leverkusen:)

oh bayer leverkusen..our deepest enemy..:gun:..i'm a fc köln fan..and it seems that we get lukas podolski back ( i think you know him)..then we're rescued..!!:)

the stadium isn't that huge..but it's always a party to go there!!..i mean here in cologne..

oh ok..i never thought so..this is really new to me..what's the story behind..(national team)..in a short sentence:)

oh bayer leverkusen..our deepest enemy..:gun:..i'm a fc köln fan..and it seems that we get lukas podolski back ( i think you know him)..then we're rescued..!!:)

the stadium isn't that huge..but it's always a party to go there!!..i mean here in cologne..

oh ok..i never thought so..this is really new to me..what's the story behind..(national team)..in a short sentence:)

liverpool fans, born in the city tend to distance themselves from england. if you ever see liverpool play in europe the banners will be red with writing or crests on, no st george:mad: and no union jack. at all away games the fans sing "we're not english we are scouse". scouse meaning scouser. scouser is a native of liverpool. at home games there tends to be a lot of fans from all over the world, these fans the club want as they spend a fortune in the shop etc etc. at away games, 97/98% of the fans who go are from liverpool. some fans from out of the city have been given a rough time at games, but a lot of it has been brought on by their own behaviour. unfortunate really.:)

liverpool fans, born in the city tend to distance themselves from england. if you ever see liverpool play in europe the banners will be red with writing or crests on, no st george:mad: and no union jack. at all away games the fans sing "we're not english we are scouse". scouse meaning scouser. scouser is a native of liverpool. at home games there tends to be a lot of fans from all over the world, these fans the club want as they spend a fortune in the shop etc etc. at away games, 97/98% of the fans who go are from liverpool. some fans from out of the city have been given a rough time at games, but a lot of it has been brought on by their own behaviour. unfortunate really.:)

oh..it's very nice to read that..it's not self-evident for most of the english teams..i have a friend he lives in düsseldord he's also a liverpool fan..told me the same..but i never really belived him..but now..you said the same..and i get it from first source..likeable..nice team..with great attitude!!;)

i begin to like this team..or let me say it..i will support it..but not that loud..and hey please keep it by your own:D:p

oh..it's very nice to read that..it's not self-evident for most of the english teams..i have a friend he lives in düsseldord he's also a liverpool fan..told me the same..but i never really belived him..but now..you said the same..and i get it from first source..likeable..nice team..with great attitude!!;)

i begin to like this team..or let me say it..i will support it..but not that loud..and hey please keep it by your own:D:p

;););) at lot is to do with culture, dress stlye etc etc. a gang of 6 lads at one away game from some town elsewhere bring their local town behaviour to our game and sort of make a show of the fans that go everywhere, got battered. i'm not saying that local fans don't make a nuisance of themselves, they do. but it's normally on the criminal scale not acting stupid;)

;););) at lot is to do with culture, dress stlye etc etc. a gang of 6 lads at one away game from some town elsewhere bring their local town behaviour to our game and sort of make a show of the fans that go everywhere, got battered. i'm not saying that local fans don't make a nuisance of themselves, they do. but it's normally on the criminal scale not acting stupid;)

well it was a nice conversation.
and i learnt a lot about english football culture
(or especially about liverpool)..!!
Very interesting!!
but i have to go off now..do some shopping..
but anyway.. it was a nice pleasure..have a nice day!!;)

well it was a nice conversation.
and i learnt a lot about english football culture
(or especially about liverpool)..!!
Very interesting!!
but i have to go off now..do some shopping..
but anyway.. it was a nice pleasure..have a nice day!!;)

thank you, thank you, THANK YOU;)

listened to boxers

Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself, live from Lille 2008

Back
Top Bottom