What song are you listening to right now?

The The - Beyond Love

Quadruple wow, trolling for a response by accusing someone of trolling for a response! You never cease to amaze, you screwed up, awful man.

Simple Pages - Weezer

your wow is a little compromised by changing the source and thereby the wording of your 'signature' :cool:

ps: thanks, by not mentioning another username in your sig.
you are no longer constantly trolling for a response from that user
congragulations!
that shows actual internet growth Kui
i would say i was surprised but i have believed all along your behavior was more out of a conscious decision to act inappropriately, but that you 'mistakenly' judged to be without 'malicious intent' :o

your wow is a little compromised by changing the source and thereby the wording of your 'signature' :cool:

ps: thanks, by not mentioning another username in your sig.
you are no longer constantly trolling for a response from that user
congragulations!
that shows actual internet growth Kui
i would say i was surprised but i have believed all along your behavior was more out of a conscious decision to act inappropriately, but that you 'mistakenly' judged to be without 'malicious intent' :o

Ha! Accusing ME of acting inappropriately? Doesn't matter really. We all know you are flamebaiting me. Remember the old days when you used to put me on the "iggy" and run off? Why aren't you doing that now? Could it be this idea of a PM "conspiracy" to lure me into breaking forum rules might actually exist? :rolleyes:

Ha! Accusing ME of acting inappropriately? Doesn't matter really. We all know you are flamebaiting me. Remember the old days when you used to put me on the "iggy" and run off? Why aren't you doing that now? Could it be this idea of a PM "conspiracy" to lure me into breaking forum rules might actually exist? :rolleyes:

i was doing none of that
i did not expect you to see the honesty and heartfelt quality of my post
but it was there...:o

i was doing none of that
i did not expect you to see the honesty and heartfelt quality of my post
but it was there...:o

I've encountered your type before...a lot. You are either faking or will revert back to your old self in no time. So don't even try to act like anything other than what you are: a bitter, vicious punk. But as always I forgive you and want to believe you'd make strides towards decency, because that's just the nice fellow I am, even to haters like you!

you are: a bitter, vicious punk. But as always I forgive you and want to believe you'd make strides towards decency, because that's just the nice fellow I am, even to haters like you!
and to you
i say, though you see 'a priori' whatever i post through the filter of 1st defining me as a bitter vicious punk
i do not 1ST JUDGE ANY POST YOU MAKE
1ST WITH MY OWN BIASES
I am trained to recognize such bias in an effort to not miss TRUTH
so when you honestly do something I consider positive
'like alter your flamebaiting signature'
I recognize the positive value of doing so
INDEPENDENT OF WHOEVER DID SO
but I also do not expect you to understand the non-bitter and non-vicious origins of such a sentiment from my humanist perspective :eek:

^^I changed my sig not because of what you said, but to something a bit more upfront. Viva's statement is pretty straightforward, and it links to one heck of a post. Trained, free of bias, truth, humanist perspective...you? Oh please. I don't think I have much reason to trust you on anything you say ever. Whenever I see you say something nice, which is a little too rare, I don't see you as bitter or vicious, because you aren't being bitter or vicious at the time! But when you flamebait me and harass me, that is bitter and it is vicious, so why deny it? Better to expose it for the good of everyone.

This all of the sudden more gentle attitude means one of three things:
1) You are trying to trick me somehow, to think you are nicer, to let down my guard, for whatever reason
2) You actually don't want to fight and want to make peace
3) It's just the mood you're in right now

3 is usually the most likely option in situations like this, but 1 does make sense because of, well, it's you, but I always hope for 2 because I'm such a loving, sincere, polite person. For your own sake, I hope its 2.

Oh my...what is going on in here...the fun has just spilled over into random topics now.

^^I changed my sig not because of what you said, but to something a bit more upfront. Viva's statement is pretty straightforward, and it links to one heck of a post. Trained, free of bias, truth, humanist perspective...you? Oh please. I don't think I have much reason to trust you on anything you say ever. Whenever I see you say something nice, which is a little too rare, I don't see you as bitter or vicious, because you aren't being bitter or vicious at the time! But when you flamebait me and harass me, that is bitter and it is vicious, so why deny it? Better to expose it for the good of everyone.

This all of the sudden more gentle attitude means one of three things:
1) You are trying to trick me somehow, to think you are nicer, to let down my guard, for whatever reason
2) You actually don't want to fight and want to make peace
3) It's just the mood you're in right now

3 is usually the most likely option in situations like this, but 1 does make sense because of, well, it's you, but I always hope for 2 because I'm such a loving, sincere, polite person. For your own sake, I hope its 2.

it is only 3 because you have given me sufficient reason to think you not worthy of 2
ever since you would not drop Schiavo thing
sorry :o
&
you being the strange bedfellow of 'Viva Hate'
the so close to banned user
just makes all this the more bizzare to me
but others as well :eek:

ps: the 'Christian thing' to do was not point your supposed changing of your sig based on the absence of why i singled out affirming your having done so
that would had shown true humility
which one can only hope you desire
but seem currently happy at not projecting for whatever reason...

it is only 3 because you have given me sufficient reason to think you not worthy of 2
ever since you would not drop Schiavo thing
sorry :o
&
you being the strange bedfellow of 'Viva Hate'
the so close to banned user
just makes all this the more bizzare to me
but others as well :eek:

ps: the 'Christian thing' to do was not point your supposed changing of your sig based on the absence of why i singled out affirming your having done so
that would had shown true humility
which one can only hope you desire
but seem currently happy at not projecting for whatever reason...

Wow, you claiming I'm not worthy of you making peace with me? How pathetic. You are the one always harassing, you are the one always insulting, you are the one always attacking...and yet I always offer you an olive branch, and instead you grab it and say I'm not worthy to own it. And you are in no position to claim what "the Christian thing to do" ever is, considering you hate my religion so much. You didn't even make any sense. I don't know what you were talking about at the end of your post but I'm just telling you honestly, and humbly, why I changed my sig.

Wouldn't drop the Schiavo thing? I just stated simple facts and never chose not to drop it. You implied I had no experience with death, and that hurts almost as much as my experience with death...but not quite.

Well, same old Robby. Acting all self-important, always full of himself, deciding if others are "worthy" of various things. Well I'm sorry, but you are not worthy of deciding if I'm worthy or unworthy of anything. You have shown sufficient reason why you are untrustworthy and never change. But I'll always be there to forgive you and give you 15th chances, because I just don't have enough of the hate and venom in me that you have.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a religious scholar in the house!
my religious studies;
grade course # name

A- 120. Abrahamic Religions: Traditions in Tension.
A+ 117C. Christian Church, 100 to 1517
A 100B. Medieval and Early Modern Philosophy
B+ 186C. Jesus of Nazareth in Historical Research(great class, i had Marxism right after it)
B+ 175. Introduction to Indic Philosophy
A M182E. Jewish Intellectual History

Wow, you claiming I'm not worthy of you making peace with me?
do you even read your own posts?
YOU Kui! You cynically tried to corrode the positive sentiment of my posts
and while I may understand why this is so
for your denial to stretch to not actually reading the sequence of posts and
your NOW CONSTANT ATTACK 1ST behavior evident in them
is well
wow
i do not know
i am going to blame it on your age and not faith

Penitent
by
Suzanne Vega

lyrics:

Once I stood alone so proud
held myself above the crowd
now I am low on the ground.

From here I look around to see
what avenues belong to me
I can't tell what ive found.

Now what would you have me do
I ask you please?
I wait to hear.

The mother, and the matador,
the mystic, all were here before,
like me, to stare you down.

You appear without a face,
disappear, but leave your trace,
I feel your unseen frown.

I ask you please?
I wait to hear
your voice,
the word,
you say.
I wait to see your sign
would I
obey?

I look for you in heathered moor,
the desert, and the ocean floor
how low does one heart go.

looking for your fingerprints
I find them in coincidence,
and make my faith to grow.

Forgive me all my blindnesses
my weakness and unkindnesses
as yet unbending still.

struggling so hard to see
my fist against eternity
and will you break my will?

I ask you please?
I wait to hear
your voice,
the word
you say
I wait
to see your sign
could I
obey?

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom