What do you think of Morrissey's new "Dude" t-shirt?

Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

They couldn't even be bothered to put the image in the center of the T-shirt. Just like the text on the cover of the upcoming BROWN album.

Can someone put a grid over the T-shirt and the BROWN album cover? Maybe Morrissey's art department/that clown SER will see the gridded images and pull his finger out and fix them...

He is a she. ...who identifies as a dwindling Morrissey fan.

Unless you have the greatest dental plan in the world, you’d do well to mind your f***ing manners, Shitstain.

Snagglepuss is always watching.

:confused:
WTF????!!! are you one of the nutty dudes who like to go to the grocery store wearing a dress??:dancer:
because you like how the air conditioning in the produce section sways thru your legs?:raisinghand:
OY
maybe not such a good idea to tour outhouses in Poland in that condition. they are not as liberated
there as we are here.:crazy:

Not even a link to where you can buy the t-shirt in the Central post. It's all sell, sell, sell with them.

how do you know im not black and middle aged.

Because you're not. Your posts scream of white-entitlement, colonialism and Stockhausen jingosim. You and Karen, 2 alleged Scots ashamed of their heritage and their country. No wonder you're so supportive of Morrissey's hateful, political agenda you both obey your supremacist masters in England with gusto.

No homophobia or transphobia, but making fun of someone based on the language the speak is ok?
NO TE PREOCUPES VIVA ODIO SE PONE MAL CUANDO LA/LO DISCRIMINAN POR TRANSFOBIA?? PERO ELLA PRACTICA LA XENOFOBIA ,SE VE QUE NO SOPORTA QUE HAYA INTEGRANTES DE OTROS PAISES O RAZAS ,PORQUE ESO PIENSA ,SI ELLA CREE QUE ES SUPERIOR QUE SE LO CREA,YA LO DIJE ,YO NO DISCRIMINO A NADIE POR NINGUNA CARACTERISTICA ,SOLO POR COMO ES LA PERSONA BUENA O MALA SI ES BUENA PUEDO QUERERLA SI ES MALA ADIOS .ELLA CRITICA LO MISMO QUE ELLA HACE .LO MALO VUELVE LO BUENO VUELVE NO SE OLVIDEN DE ESO TODO VUELVE........

Because you're not. Your posts scream of white-entitlement, colonialism and Stockhausen jingosim. You and Karen, 2 alleged Scots ashamed of their heritage and their country. No wonder you're so supportive of Morrissey's hateful, political agenda you both obey your supremacist masters in England with gusto.

I'll only thing about Scotland I'd be ashamed of - is you - if you were one of us.

My thanks to KS who (peg on nose) valiantly tried to make this site look respectable last night—after a couple of wankers broke in and indulged in a sad and sorry dirty protest.

I arose, bright-eyed, sipped my Alta Rica and then thanked God that Morrissey gets right up those f***ers’ noses.

From small to big cats: they're "Not A Dog On A Chain"!:(

"Right now, there are more tigers in captivity in the United States than there are in the wild. You’ve probably seen people on Instagram petting or bottle feeding an exotic cat cub. Often, the handler makes a really compelling case about how it’s helping conservation but it’s not. At all.

Exotic cat cubs can only be used for public interactions during a small window of their early lives, so the mother cats are ‘sped bred’ so they constantly produce new babies. And the babies are often starved so they’ll drink on command for the camera. When they are no longer profitable they’re often sold to a roadside zoo to live out their lives as a tourist attraction confined in a cage, or they’re killed.

No matter what the person taking your money says – if you’re allowed to touch an exotic cat, you are not at a true sanctuary and that animal is not being properly cared for. ...

That’s why true sanctuaries are so important to support.
I met Maverick – a tiger rescued from a famous musician who didn’t have proper permitting or the training to raise a 400lb tiger.

I met Hank – who spent the first decade of his life in prison-like conditions at a breeding facility. He’s a white tiger which isn’t a species that occurs naturally in the wild. It’s a result of inbreeding fathers with daughters and granddaughters often resulting in chronic health issues, mental impairments and facial malformations.

I met Shadow – a black leopard rescued from a “sanctuary” that had to be shut down after a tiger mauling. Shadow was declawed, resulting in lifelong pain and trouble walking.

The Big Cat Public Safety Act will make any interactions with exotic cats illegal – immediately protecting so many animals from a life of torture. It is so important to contact your representative and urge them to support this bill.

You can also encourage your friends and family to support true sanctuaries like Lions Tigers and Bears and steer clear of places that perpetuate a lifetime of suffering for these beautiful creatures".~ Minka Kelly, Ambassador, IFAW

My thanks to KS who (peg on nose) valiantly tried to make this site look respectable last night—after a couple of wankers broke in and indulged in a sad and sorry dirty protest.

I arose, bright-eyed, sipped my Alta Rica and then thanked God that Morrissey gets right up those f***ers’ noses.
Wayheyyy, great post... “ those f***ers” now know their place on here now, and than no more stupidity will be tolerated, look at boozy boy86!!! Went quiet for a couple days , then started posting with out swearing or being vulgar, it’s wound it’s neck in hovis, and fair play to the lad, I’m pleased for him....

Wayheyyy, great post... “ those f***ers” now know their place on here now, and than no more stupidity will be tolerated, look at boozy boy86!!! Went quiet for a couple days , then started posting with out swearing or being vulgar, it’s wound it’s neck in hovis, and fair play to the lad, I’m pleased for him....
You’ve been an inspiration Carlislebaz. The opposition now know they are playing away from home when they come here. It was beginning to seem like they were getting their feet under the table.

One day, they will build a statue of you here to celebrate your achievements.

You’ve been an inspiration Carlislebaz. The opposition now know they are playing away from home when they come here. It was beginning to seem like they were getting their feet under the table.

Your to kind

what nonsense.we alleged scots have a saying,yer talkin mince.

Hovis, like Baz, you are 2 slices short of a loaf.

Just wondering, will this 'statue' be able to spell, & have better English language skills than Baz, or will it just produce more of the, incompetent, same?

P.S. that drunk you refer to is still spraying his filth in other threads. Shocking.

I just spent 45 minutes in the freezing cold coaxing my three legged cat down from a very high tree. Bloody thing tried to gouge my eyes out when I offered to help. Cats are shitbags compared to dogs. So I'm not buying that daft Moz tshirt.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom