What do you think of Morrissey's new "Dude" t-shirt?

Check it out on his Merchandise store.

Link posted by Nerak:

https://uk.mporium.org/collections/frontpage/products/dude-white-t-shirt

full

Update January 30:
Now the subject of a Central post:

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any truth the black cat was thrown in a ditch?
May have. Highly possible. I worked on a farm for a summer and some of the feral cats were so vicious and diseased, we had to put them down - in various ways. Was sad. Was also a learning experience.

One came at me from above. The hay-loft. Must’ve had some kind of disease. Dunno if it was rabies. Either way... I stomped it’s head. Smashed it. Done. First time I ever killed a creature and the very moment I learned why it’s sometimes necessary.

I was listening to a mix of The Smiths, Cure, OMD, Depeche Mode, Simple Minds and Housemartins at the time. ...on an off-market Walkman. On a dairy farm. Walking through shit to go hook up the cows.

Never have forgotten that moment when I smashed that cat’s head with my Blueberry Docs. Never have forgotten how it made me feel. Never have listened to “Caravan of Love” in quite the same way since.

He is a she. ...who identifies as a dwindling Morrissey fan.

Unless you have the greatest dental plan in the world, you’d do well to mind your f***ing manners, Shitstain.

Snagglepuss is always watching.
The promise of a fist removing my teeth so I could get dentures.

OR

Snog a amish girl and nick her dentures that way.

Slurpeeeeee

Ah, the cry of the tiresome, white, middle-aged man. Do you pay £25.01 and then demand a VAT receipt?
how do you know im not black and middle aged,presumptious racist you are.

May have. Highly possible. I worked on a farm for a summer and some of the feral cats were so vicious and diseased, we had to put them down - in various ways. Was sad. Was also a learning experience.

One came at me from above. The hay-loft. Must’ve had some kind of disease. Dunno if it was rabies. Either way... I stomped it’s head. Smashed it. Done. First time I ever killed a creature and the very moment I learned why it’s sometimes necessary.

I was listening to a mix of The Smiths, Cure, OMD, Depeche Mode, Simple Minds and Housemartins at the time. ...on an off-market Walkman. On a dairy farm. Walking through shit to go hook up the cows.

Never have forgotten that moment when I smashed that cat’s head with my Blueberry Docs. Never have forgotten how it made me feel. Never have listened to “Caravan of Love” in quite the same way since.
no wonder the cat lost it,the housemartins and the cure,poor moggie didn't stand a chance.

First "LA Tatoo" , then " Vegan KFC " and now " Dead Cat T-shirt " . And we only have January ...:fearscream:
He can't keep himself in the public eye by merit.
Stunts such as those will be the only thing on offer.
Morrissey is dead naff these days.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom