We all knew his take on immigration - so why the hate now?

And with a butthole you could affix a trailer hitch to, but hey, prison, amirite?
You've seen too many movies about the conditions over where you are but over here things are very controlled and it is like hotels.

You've seen too many movies about the conditions over where you are but over here things are very controlled and it is like hotels.
That's sad. The gay for the stay vacation is half the fun. I guess there's always reading.

That's sad. The gay for the stay vacation is half the fun. I guess there's always reading.
They're online and working out and working and studying and they probably do more locked up than many of us do out in the free.
Swedish nazis say it is the best rest they ever had.

That's the whole idea. If you're white you're supposed to move out. That was the plan from the beginning. Anti-white race replacement. Replace whites by smothering them with third world people, culture and crime, thus enforcing their removal.

It's a tactic that has largely worked.

And thus why the intriguing city of London currently resembles bongo-bongo land.

How absurd that you should be told to "move out." I don't think that type of colonization is viewed very positively these days when we think of places like South Africa or New Zealand. Why is there a different standard when it comes to the indigenous peoples of Great Britain?

Most of the white people I know who listen to 'r n b' and modern disco shite are beyond saving. We need musical ethnic Klans men and wimmin to rid us of this shit!! Disclaimer I'm drunk and will go to bed listening to my fave anti everything type of guy - MORRISSEY! NIGHT!!
And I'm NOT RACIST!! I JUST HATE SHIT MUSIC played by dumb ass Whites too. NITE

Good grief. How extraordinary that not only you believe that, but you see it. No further questions.

cqi8kxmxeaaketk.jpg

Do you actually believe it too then?

Do I believe the EU had a plan to bring over thousands of of non-Europeans to replace an ageing population? Yep. Do I believe it to be a policy? No.....but it's beeen implemented by many individuals in nefarious ways and means. I do believe it to be an aim of the left.

Yep, the Kalergi Plan. That's what's in store baby.

Everybody needs to look into this.

Beigeing us up, blanding us out and destroying all our individual cultures so that we form one Soma-pacified blob is exactly what the global elites are creaming themselves over. And why their NGOs have been hurriedly mass-shipping migrants across the Med from Africa into an emotionally-manipulated Europe for years.

This is the future: One homogeneous, low IQ mass of dullards being ruled over by a tiny coterie of billionaire supremacists.

Any concerns on the subject? You're a racist! a bigot! an anti semite!

Yeah right.

How absurd that you should be told to "move out." I don't think that type of colonization is viewed very positively these days when we think of places like South Africa or New Zealand. Why is there a different standard when it comes to the indigenous peoples of Great Britain?
Yep, if you don't like the fact that your city London has been socially engineered to be the acid attack capital and a place where young Africans are shooting and hacking each other to death Rwanda-style every single day on the streets, MOVE OUT. That's what any leftie (elite stooges) will gleefully tell you.

No.

I say to the elites and their NGOs who since'97 with their open borders have engineered this - f*** OFF AND DIE.

Last edited:
Do I believe the EU had a plan to bring over thousands of of non-Europeans to replace an ageing population? Yep. Do I believe it to be a policy? No.....but it's beeen implemented by many individuals in nefarious ways and means. I do believe it to be an aim of the left.

Do you believe what Reel was saying though?

I'd say it's a policy of globalists like George Soros whose actions and influence are stronger than mere governments. They dance to his and his ilks tune.

Last edited:
By the way, for the benefit of grown-ups https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

(fascist readers - don't bother telling us your demented view that wikipedia is run by communists, I'm aware of the fact that you will dislike your demented claims being characterised as demented, and also that you have demented claims you can respond with)
How can something that is actively happening before our eyes be a conspiracy theory? Ever heard of the work that NGOs do?

And don't paste up shit off wiki if you want to be taken seriously.

The plan proposes to bring everybody down to the lowest possible denominator. It would be if everyone here were to wake up as either Skinny (in his stupid persona Surface), Chezz, Mao, or SG23. What a fing DISASTER.o_O
:flamethrow:

Do I believe the the Kalergi Plan is real? God knows.
I believe it is being enacted as we speak and has been in action for decades. The evidence is all around us - for those who choose to open their eyes. But as we all know, a lot of people opt for the psychologically safer option of not doing so.

Back
Top Bottom