We all knew his take on immigration - so why the hate now?

Infowars has some good individuals, but it suffers from the same problems and biases of the rest of the mainstream media.
The level of advertising puts ITV to shame. Watching clips from YouTube OK but the real thing is a minefield of fooking snake oil crap and free shipping. Caveat - Iodine is important.

Morrissey
Bengali, Bengali
Bengali, Bengali
No no no
He does not want to depress you
Oh no no no no no
He only wants to impress you
Oh...
Bengali in platforms
He only wants to embrace your culture
And to be your friend forever
Forever
Bengali, Bengali
Bengali, Bengali
Oh, shelve your Western plans
And understand
That life is hard enough when you belong here
A silver-studded rim that glistens
And an ankle-star that...blinds me
A lemon sole so very high
Which only reminds me; to tell you
Break the news gently
Break the news to him gently
"Shelve your plans; shelve your plans, shelve them"

Opines?
Bengali, Bengali
It's the touchy march of time that binds you
Don't blame me
Don't hate me
Just because I'm the one to tell you
That life is hard enough when you belong here
That life…
Wow. That’s incredible. Going to get it on YouTube. Brilliant

Wow. That’s incredible. Going to get it on YouTube. Brilliant
That was written by someone who knew what it was to be an immigrant and giving a message to those who followed. Now the wannabe middle class virtual (And working class ashamed) signallers are trying to turn the tables. Morons. #PrayForSkinny :crazy:

His take on immigration NOWADAYS is exactly the point of view of a lot of nationalist people (in France too).
Now it's impossible to offer beautiful days to refugees or anyone else, as many people have a full-time job and only 200 € at the end of the month for 3 mouths to feed.

Other point : nationalism in this oriental country (since this is the only one I can speak about) :
Try to immigrate in Saoud Arabia (yes!) : for a job which can't be done by a Saoudian, you can get your visa but every three weeks, you must take the plane to leave the country and come back to the compound 2 days after. Your wife, maybe, will reach you according the number of visas delivered during the year.

Say that You're a Christian even if you're athee
Don't have CD DVD or books which could be confiscated by Muttawah

Don't have any sign of your religion

If You admit that the way of life in saoud Arabia is not your problem,
admit that the occidental way of life is not the problem of Saoud Arabia.

Now, many regulations extend to changes, slowy, really slowy into Arabia. Women are courageous, they try to obtain some rights, those that the Occidental Women have won, but they want to lead their battle with men on their sights. That's the best method to reach it : with men and not against men because their men are their father, their brothers, their sons, and their progeny, the future of their freedom.

Last point :
You'll better have Conversations with reporters who have the experience on-site, Muslims who are living in Orient to get their opinion about Chariah and Djehad, instead of taking opinions from incult mass medias, even from some Muslims who have never lived in Orient (except during holidays )

Last point
I can't speak exactly in English like I speak in french, with my expressions.
So I have really difficulties to argue in English with exact words
That's why I'm more confused sometimes to express myself in English.
So , as Presley sang it "don't be cruel"

Back
Top Bottom