"This Is Morrissey" Excluded from Charts - Morrissey Central

"Facking hell Sam, what are we going to tell BMG?"
"I've got nothing Unc, nothing"
"What are they saying on Solo?"
"Awwwwww, do we have to?"
"Yes, it's all we have"
"OK I will....waaait a minute, look what they're saying here..."
"YES! *punches air* THAT'S the alibi - make it so, Sam"

Uncle Fore-Skinny joking that Solo is all that Morrissey has is hilarious, when he spends his life on here - even his doctor has told him to limit it to 4 hours per day!

Uncle Fore-Skinny joking that Solo is all that Morrissey has is hilarious, when he spends his life on here - even his doctor has told him to limit it to 4 hours per day!
Fore-skinny!

LOL LOL LOL

You are so clever and damn why did I never come up with that, too easy I suppose.

Hey Moz ass-lickers! Here's that message you voted down! You can do it all over again!

"Of course, that must be the reason. Otherwise it'd be kicking all others out of the way on the way to the top of the charts. Not that it didn't sell enough. No sir. Definitely not that.

Oh, and I don't believe the discussion on the 'budgetness' or otherwise has been discussed anywhere but here, so I wonder where he and Sam got the idea?"

Hey Moz ass-lickers! Here's that message you voted down! You can do it all over again!

"Of course, that must be the reason. Otherwise it'd be kicking all others out of the way on the way to the top of the charts. Not that it didn't sell enough. No sir. Definitely not that.

Oh, and I don't believe the discussion on the 'budgetness' or otherwise has been discussed anywhere but here, so I wonder where he and Sam got the idea?"
Where did it all go wrong skinny?
You used to have fans here who helped you hide my messages and then it happened to you. On top of your divorce and white flight move away from Bradford this year has not been a memorable one for any kind of good reasons.
Still you live in a cute english house with those quaint little chimneys on top. Row after row of losers funded by the state.

This thread is too violent and we need a gay distraction.

2330411183d84b7d1f0d1e95577b545a.gif

No, don’t underestimate him, he’s a very sensible person, unlike Mr Troll. He ruins the site.
Could not agree more and David is a free speech defender, one of few here maybe the only one along with me.

"Yes, it's all we have"

You actually used "facking" !
If I ever hear someone in the pub saying that in imitation,I always think and conclude:
What a tosser !

(as for "unc", well...)

according to the official album chart budget albums are excluded except for the classical albums chart.

WTF????:crazy:

I guess you cant complain about a troll post that is totally unintelligible. :lbf:
I mean WTF does this mess mean?:crazy:

everybody beware robby is handing out trolls like sweeties,hes on a troll rampage.

"Yes, it's all we have"

WTF? Now most of the HATERS are posting as if they were me, taking my vibe and messing it up. This is outrageous.:rolleyes:
Its like taking a beautiful Bentley and Crashing it up several times, driving around with the muffler on the floor.:censored:

Tags
this is morrissey info
Back
Top Bottom