This did not go well

Similar over yonder:

Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey controversy always brings out the very worst wannabe comics. Even worse than Brummie boy.

I saw the Facebook post... Lots of BS in the comments, you have to wonder why these people even like the page.

I often wonder if it would be quite amusing trolling a Simply Red fan page or Sam Smith maybe, it seems like the in thing to do.

But then I think of the sad sacks who troll this site every day and I shudder and then move on with life instead...

I often wonder if it would be quite amusing trolling a Simply Red fan page or Sam Smith maybe, it seems like the in thing to do.

But then I think of the sad sacks who troll this site every day and I shudder and then move on with life instead...
But their moderators ( perhaps Mick himself) wouldn’t allow them to ruin a fan site

I often wonder if it would be quite amusing trolling a Simply Red fan page or Sam Smith maybe, it seems like the in thing to do. But then I think of the sad sacks who troll this site every day and I shudder and then move on with life instead...

But their moderators ( perhaps Mick himself) wouldn’t allow them to ruin a fan site

Quite right. There is just no excuse for this kind of behaviour online. Trolling, bullying, insulting, name calling to belittle and intimidate is a massive problem across the internet and social media... especially when a site moderator encourages it and participates in it themselves.

I can easily imagine Mick himself trying to stem the constant flow of ginger-related abuse.

Back
Top Bottom