The 'I love Ikea' thread

Re: Down on kewpie's farm!

never mind mumbling and dashing off to other places. if you've something to say, just say it. also, it's the internet - calm down.

you've changed the title of this thread, in your post; you might want to watch that.

what is this 'farm' she speaks of?

Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrr

never mind mumbling and dashing off to other places. if you've something to say, just say it. also, it's the internet - calm down.

you've changed the title of this thread, in your post; you might want to watch that.

First you changed the title, but I didn't want to keep it.

Being a mod I restrict myself using some words in here.
When I can change something I'll change it what I like. ;)

Re: weird farms!

Karin started calling Morrissey's tummy as spiderfarm where is our safe haven. ;)

oh ok...better watch out that it isn't 4am and there is a security guard in the belly button!

(should be the funny farm)

Re: weird farms!

oh ok...better watch out that it isn't 4am and there is a security guard in the belly button!

(should be the funny farm)

Haha, actually good idea to have some scary security guys in there.
We love having thrills, dodging security would be fun! :D

*dashes to the farm to make an announcement*

Re: hmmmm

my point was that any deviation from the actual title of the thread is frowned upon

We no longer talking about Ikea.

On any internet forums I maintain my standard of diplomacy, but there is one exception where is private members only forum. :D

On any internet forums I maintain my standard of diplomacy

why don't you just say what you mean, though?

Englsih isn't my mother tongue, I have to be careful.

There are always some nasty people never fail to pick on me.
:(

i understand that. i'm not picking on you, though. i'm just trying to find out why you were swearing and ":mad:" about my original post.

i understand that. i'm not picking on you, though. i'm just trying to find out why you were swearing and ":mad:" about my original post.

Yeah, some childish people here put the blame on me even though I wasn't around.

Yeah, some childish people here put the blame on me even though I wasn't around.

that was me and it was a joke. i hope your anger subsided quickly. if it helps, i don't think anyone actually believed that you'd "broken the internet", so it should be okay, i think.

Okay, now that we've wasted an entire page's worth of posts (which, amazingly, Kewpie didn't fork off into a new thread), can we get back to talking about that gift to modern living that is Ikea?

I'm told that in Sweden, it's pronounced "icky-uh", with emphasis on the "ick."

that was me and it was a joke. i hope your anger subsided quickly. if it helps, i don't think anyone actually believed that you'd "broken the internet", so it should be okay, i think.

I totally believed she broke the internet. I was flagging Steve Jobs down last night so we could get a summit together to save it.

I totally believed she broke the internet. I was flagging Steve Jobs down last night so we could get a summit together to save it.

no, it was me. i've fixed it now.

I've cut back my Ikea visits to once a fortnight.

But I'm going this week to get some trestle legs, so I can have an art table in my spare room - something I've been meaning to do for years.

Back
Top Bottom