The 'I love Ikea' thread

Re: you people are f***ing freaks

that sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to wear your new dress, then!
:mad: dnbfehgysfdbybuvfybsbuybdbcdsbdsiubscdiubfdsiubn :mad:

Let's rescue this thread from being another marital squabble. Ikea frink thread?

OMFG, this is the first result that appears when Googling "Ikea," even with SafeSearch on!
ikea.jpg
I know, I saw that!

STOP trying to spoil my dreams of IKEA! You know what you're doing!

whatever are you getting at, sweetheart? you know i want you to enjoy your ikea experience! just thought your dress would enhance it for you, whilst i wait in the car eating hot dogs. take your time; i'll have two.

whatever are you getting at, sweetheart? you know i want you to enjoy your ikea experience! just thought your dress would enhance it for you, whilst i wait in the car eating hot dogs. take your time; i'll have two.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I think i might go as dressed above...and no more hot dogs, you'll be sick.

Let's rescue this thread from being another marital squabble. Ikea frink thread?

OMFG, this is the first result that appears when Googling "Ikea," even with SafeSearch on!
ikea.jpg

bollocks to hot dogs!

darling, can we have a look at tables?

bollocks to hot dogs!

darling, can we have a look at tables?
I will look at tables, you are waiting in the car, remember?

I will look at tables, you are waiting in the car, remember?

i guess i'll have to go by myself, some afternoon, won't i?

(by the way, what happened to the title of your thread?)

i guess i'll have to go by myself, some afternoon, won't i?

(by the way, what happened to the title of your thread?)
I have no idea. Moderator? what happened to my thread?

I have no idea. Moderator? what happened to my thread?

i honestly don't know what happened. i think kewpie did it. if you hang on, some anti-authoritarian member will come along and start an angry thread about her meddling unnecessarily.

i honestly don't know what happened. i think kewpie did it. if you hang on, some anti-authoritarian member will come along and start an angry thread about her meddling unnecessarily.
my thread :( it quoted you :( I'm really sad now :(

I love their bedding:

that's all very lovely, darling, but i think you should p.m. kewpie as a matter of urgency!

that's all very lovely, darling, but i think you should p.m. kewpie as a matter of urgency!
:( you broke my thread :(

my thread :( it quoted you :( I'm really sad now :(

awwwwww... darling... you must p.m. kewpie. either she's taken leave of her senses or the internet's broken!

awwwwww... darling... you must p.m. kewpie. either she's taken leave of her senses or the internet's broken!

It could be both, actually.

Back
Top Bottom