The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
yesterday I found out that my oldest and dear friend from middle school died 4 months ago from cancer :(
we had not spoken in a few years, but over the past 26 years we have known each other that had happened before, I thought we had more time, I always make that same f***ing mistake
and now he too is gone, only 38
RIP Erik
love you man!

Sorry Robby...hard to lose friends. I lost a very dear friend in 2009 (she was 35) to breast cancer. She left behind two beautiful young children...broke my heart.

Had a shitty day in general with close friends being hospitalised today and such

My boss has decided that from now on we will only be allowed to go to the toilet once every 1,5 hour....don't know how I will survive. Rules like that stresses me into needing to go to the toilet all the time.

I know, I don't really wanna talk about my problems on here....I do have quite a few atm lol, but I'd rather stay low profile on negative things

My boss has decided that from now on we will only be allowed to go to the toilet once every 1,5 hour....don't know how I will survive. Rules like that stresses me into needing to go to the toilet all the time.

What a horrible boss.....methinks you should have a small bottle under
your desk with wee in it and tell the boss "you wouldn't let me
go to the toilet so now I have to use this!" :rolleyes:

But seriously, that's really not fair.
I'm sure this must be a law against it and you should ring up the
anti discrimination or fair work legislation department and
ask them about it.

Ahhh! How I deeply hate bus drivers right now! I work late some days, like today for example. I always go home by tram but tonight there was something wrong with the trams at the line I use to get home. So I had to walk and take the bus which stops at a place like 8 min from where I live. And the bus was really crowded obvsiously since the trams didn't work. So when the bus was approaching the stop I was getting of at I pressed the stop-button and made my way through to the door and the driver didn't stop, he just drove by. So I had to scream all over the bus "hey, stop, I'm getting of here" so he stopped and everybody stared at me like I was a complete idiot, but what the hell was I supposed to do? Now I just feel completely ashamed....I know I shouldn't, but I do :blushing:

What a horrible boss.....methinks you should have a small bottle under
your desk with wee in it and tell the boss "you wouldn't let me
go to the toilet so now I have to use this!" :rolleyes:

But seriously, that's really not fair.
I'm sure this must be a law against it and you should ring up the
anti discrimination or fair work legislation department and
ask them about it.

It's a bit harder for girls then for boys to do that you know :lbf: I don't know about what rules there are for going to the toilet (and I don't care sinc I'll ve leaving in 3 weeks). But it's just the whole thing, I mean if I need to go to the toilet I need to go, it's not like I can wait. And he said it's not normal to have to go to the toilet more then once every 1,5 hour and whoever needs to do that will have to go and see a doctor. It's not of his buisness how often I go to the toilet. The whole thing is just annoying me!

its been about 5 or 6 weeks since my computer broke :straightface:
the first couple weeks it turned out to be great actually :eek:
I got a lot done :thumb: then the now dreaded 14th of July came :cool:
I thought it would be fine, I mean its been years now, but it hit me harder than it ever has and without online to waste time on :o
I got into a lot, and I MEAN A LOT of trouble, thankfully that dark period is over now, still though, fml :tears:

Arrrrrrrgh, I just found out that my local cinema will have a preview screening of Enter The Void on 23rd September, after the screening the director Gasper Noe will do Q & A.

Sadly it crashes with Edwyn Collins' gig at QEH. :(

It's all sunny in Britain (not) :lbf:

here in July it was extremely hot and sunny and you couldn't breathe, now what we have looks remarkably like a cool British summer! Which as a long haired doggy suits me fine! HURRAYYYYYYY! AND today is sunny.:cool:

Average temp in the underground hasn't changed much though. Still very tropical. With the tropical bugs and all.:eek:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom