The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Grrrrrr, when BBC 2 is showing 'I'm in a Rock'n'Roll Band'?

It's supposed to be on 21:40, but they're still showing bloody snooker. :mad:

Grrrrrr, when BBC 2 is showing 'I'm in a Rock'n'Roll Band'?

It's supposed to be on 21:40, but they're still showing bloody snooker. :mad:

Is there anyone in the world who still gives a shit about snooker?

since getting clean again I have stopped hanging out with some "friends" of mine :rolleyes:
one in particular (call him "J") is really not taking it well, for a while I was nice about it and just politely declined his invitation to do stuff with him(since he is always high or drunk or both!:eek:)
since then, other people I know not so well have told me about some some horrible things this guy has done to others and that he is now talking all this trash about me, though I have gone out of my way to not speak ill of him at all :straightface:
but things became intolerable when he started telling other people that someone we know (call him "F") raped another friend of mine (call her "A") :mad:
not only did that not happen, I was there the night it supposedly did
and so now caught in a lie, he went on a war path, making enemies of all of us
the last straw was when he threatened me if anything happened to his belongings that I was kind enough to let him keep in my garage
so I told him last night that he had 2 weeks to come for his stuff or I would throw it out and to stop using my address to receive mail :cool:
thats when he flipped out beyond all belief, now he is a big guy, 6'5", a bouncer(when he can find work) now he not only got in my face, but pushed another friend of mine out of the way right before pulling a knife on me and standing over me with it, trying to scare me or something
all I could do was laugh, since I know not only what a coward he really is, but the simple fact is by coming up so close to me and raising the blade the way he did, he made it easy for someone like me to not only disarm him, but likely stab him with his own knife if he actually had decided to take a stab at me
however, my friend and the other 5 or 6 witnesses were quite startled by the incident :o
so much so that I am now wondering if I should not press charges or something :confused:
I have a feeling I meant to stop him from doing this sort of thing again
now that I see him for the bully and coward he is, I feel I must act
I know doing so will only make me look like the kind of over dramatic fool he is, yet to just let him get away with it seems so wrong :squiffy:
fml...

My stupid ex-boyfriend (who a couple of years ago suddenly decided to become a monk) is now getting married, my stupid oven is broken and I have to find someone who wants to rent my appartment for a year....so far one answer (from a complete idiot). And I hate my job!

Really gutted to hear the news that my friend didn't get a role in Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

Oh well, the casting director decided to give a role to a Japanese actor who is based in LA (ie. US accent). :(

Don't drop the soap!

JakeCampione05b.jpg

How come i missed this pic?:horny:

Flood,roads are closed,soldiers everywhere.And its RAINING AGAIN!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Yeh, I don't think much of that guy either......
He's too fakey looking. He's too tan.
He's too happy

My GP has just referred me to a neurologist. He thinks I may have multiple sclerosis.
I have to wait a month to see a neurologist. This is going to be quite the month.

f*** my life.

My GP has just referred me to a neurologist. He thinks I may have multiple sclerosis.
I have to wait a month to see a neurologist. This is going to be quite the month.

f*** my life.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he's wrong.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he's wrong.
Thanks, Mauve.

I first went to the doctor with persistent and severe fatigue, poor cognition; my memory and attention span have markedly degraded in a matter of months. I feel as if I'm in the early stages of dementia. Every day comes with the promise of fatigue. Sometimes it's so bad that I can't even talk.

I had a blood test and everything was perfect. The doctor thought it was anxiety, so he prescribed me with some anti-anxiety pills and told me to see how I go. A few weeks later and with no progress, he maintained it was anxiety... That was until I told him that since I had seen him last, my right foot had fallen numb and had been numb for almost three weeks and I am also experiencing a daily prickling sensation in both of my hands.

This fatigue is really starting to get the best of me. Reading and studying are so f***ing difficult. Dreadful thoughts are already invading my mind as to how this could affect my potential career. I wanted to be a f***ing doctor, for god sake.

I just want to go back to feeling normal. I crave clarity. I'm sick of this woolly, foggy feeling.

Oh well, there's no real sense in dwelling on it at the moment. I guess I'll just cross that road when I come to it.

Last edited:
yesterday I found out that my oldest and dear friend from middle school died 4 months ago from cancer :(
we had not spoken in a few years, but over the past 26 years we have known each other that had happened before, I thought we had more time, I always make that same f***ing mistake
and now he too is gone, only 38
RIP Erik
love you man!

Hey I'm sorry to hear all you guy's stuff. Life can be a
bugger sometimes.
My car was taken away last Friday.
I too have medical problems that I won't bore you with.
Physical and mental, but hey at least we are still alive.
And at least we can listen to Morrissey:thumb:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom