The Drivel Thread

Not that I’m assuming he wants to ‘couple’ with me. I’m hoping he at least wants to be my friend. Quietly, if he prefers.

We can’t be re-litigating this every other day. No one has requested a sex tape. And the line you have quoted from Tomorrow is being sung out of unrequited love: the object of his desire would be ashamed to be seen hugging him. Is that how you feel about Morrissey, or how Morrissey feels about you? No.

You are making the (ostensibly bonkers) claim that Morrissey is singing your name, to you specifically, because he loves you and cares about you. If he does, then all he has to give you is the same courtesy he gives to random fans, like the nice-looking Irish kid who spotted him in a pub: he’ll pose for a picture with you. And if he loves you more than he loves the randoms, then he will love for you to post it on here, since it will chop the heads off of everyone who’s ever mocked you for being nutso about this. “Have your revenge on So-Low, sweet Shazza. It’s my revenge too. Show up those scumbags and haters.” He’s on a break from touring and the drive up the west coast is a beautiful one. It costs him nothing. One month.

Morrissey, the radiation torture is no longer happening to me. That occured from about October 2011, until February 14th, 2012. And I do think it was Russell Brand behind it, as crazy as that sounds. I have wondered if you had anything to do with it. I don’t think you did, but if you did, I forgive you.

Now pile on everyone, to say that I’m batshit crazy. You don’t know what if feels like to be tortured with radiation. Holographic radiation sizzling the linings of your ovaries and fallopian tubes, poaching your frontal lobe, beaming down on your head, a feeling like claws touching your skin, keeping you awake 24/7, for months. Oh, I had a break from it while I lived in a women’s shelter for about a month, but then it continued, my roommates hired to do it through my ceiling. I swear to God this happened. There are weapons in existence that are really incredible, and I imagine they must be incredibly expensive, things my pauper neighbours could ill afford.

Morrissey, the radiation torture is no longer happening to me. That occured from about October 2011, until February 14th, 2012. And I do think it was Russell Brand behind it, as crazy as that sounds. I have wondered if you had anything to do with it. I don’t think you did, but if you did, I forgive you.

Now pile on everyone, to say that I’m batshit crazy. You don’t know what if feels like to be tortured with radiation. Holographic radiation sizzling the linings of your ovaries and fallopian tubes, poaching your frontal lobe, beaming down on your head, a feeling like claws touching your skin, keeping you awake 24/7, for months. Oh, I had a break from it while I lived in a women’s shelter for about a month, but then it continued, my roommates hired to do it through my ceiling. I swear to God this happened. There are weapons in existence that are really incredible, and I imagine they must be incredibly expensive, things my pauper neighbours could ill afford.
Did you ever think that maybe you're schizophrenic? :lbf:

I wonder who it’s happening to now. There was a woman in the shelter who I thought it might be happening to. I told her that cruel people will be sorry in the end, and she asked me if I had a ping phone. I’m guessing ping phones are used for torture. I’d thought she was saying ‘pink’ phone, at the time.

Your main problem is that you want desperately to be special. You'd rather believe in fantasies no matter how much of a pitiful buffoon it makes you look than admit that you're nothing to nobody, and that nobody could possibly give two f***s about you.

Your main problem is that you want desperately to be special. You'd rather believe in fantasies no matter how much of a pitiful buffoon it makes you look than admit that you're nothing to nobody, and that nobody could possibly give two f***s about you.
You’ve called me a philistine. I’m calling you a crashing bore.

I doubt Morrissey will be sending me any more encouraging signs that he’s thinking of me, but if he does, I will keep it to myself, unless he tells me that he wants people to know. Now I’ll shut up and get myself in gear to paint my blues away.

Honey bunny's probably never even been to London so he imagines it as far scarier than it actually is. He probably gets his ideas about london from watching podcast of the lotus eaters.

Honey bunny, is it that you're imagining these hostels to be full of refugees?? You know that you need a credit card to check into most hostels right??

Gee honey bunny, you've really got my number! You're right, I developed my impressions of London from listening to a podcast that I hadn't heard of until you mentioned it in this post, how have you got me so well figured out!?

If you truly think I'd listen to Carl Benjamin for longer than 20 seconds before switching it off then you know even less about me than I thought. I guess this is what happens when you're more interested in talking about yourself than in taking the time to learn anything about the person you're talking to (in this case, me). :(

By the way, who does this knockoff Born to Harangue called 'TheSmiths_1985' think he is, thumbing down my posts? I know I'm probably his hero on here and he tries to emulate what I'm like, but he'd only be like me if I suffered some kind of head injury which drained me of all creativity and humour, and left me only with petty sniping and failed attempts at humour as I tried to recapture past glories. And boy oh boy does he try to be funny which makes it all the worse. His standard tactics when arguing with people are to tell them they're on drugs and to act like some kind of obnoxious big shot when he hasn't earned the right since his entire posting history is mediocre. This guy does not have the funny bone at all. I didn't thumb him down in response to him thumbing my posts down in this thread though because who do I look like, Johnnie Ray!?

Last edited:
Gee honey bunny, you've really got my number! You're right, I developed my impressions of London from listening to a podcast that I hadn't heard of until you mentioned it in this post, how have you got me so well figured out!?

If you truly think I'd listen to Carl Benjamin for longer than 20 seconds before switching it off then you know even less about me than I thought. I guess this is what happens when you're more interested in talking about yourself than in taking the time to learn anything about the person you're talking to (in this case, me). :(

By the way, who does this knockoff Born to Harangue called 'TheSmiths_1985' think he is thumbing down my posts? I know I'm probably his hero on here and he tries to emulate what I'm like, but he'd only be like me if I suffered some kind of head injury which drained me of all creativity and humour, and left me only with petty sniping and failed attempts at humour as I tried to recapture past glories. And boy oh boy does he try to be funny which makes it all the worse. His standard tactics when arguing with people are to tell them they're on drugs and to act like some kind of obnoxious big shot when he hasn't earned the right since his entire posting history is mediocre. This guy does not have the funny bone at all. I didn't thumb him down in response to him thumbing my posts down in this thread though because who do I look like, Johnnie Ray!?
i noticed him thumbing you down yesterday, honey bunny, and i was going to tell him "you best stop thumbing down my honey bunny, you big lamer!!!" and then lay into him with a bunch of thumbs downs myself so that he could see who the original rabid ratings rabbit really is!!!!

and then i thought "nah" because i knew he was enough of an imbecile to do it right back at me, and it's at that point that the whole thing becomes entirely pointless!!

is he a knock off of you, honey bunny?! i hadnt noticed! but then i hardly ever read your posts that arent addressed to me so i guess i wouldnt know! i think if he's a knockoff of you then it's in a VERY lowbrow and unfunnily infantile and whiny sort of way, since ive never seen you write poems about your bathroom habits nor have i seen you get all sore at someone or something without it being hilarious.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom