tell us about the last Film you saw

Wildlife.jpg

Best movie in yonks!

https://nyafilmer.com/wildlife/

is this about periods? I don't think I could handle all that blood. just the name makes me feel queasy.
Sweden just had its first company getting a period certification. Everyone will be educated about it. Reminds me how Prince Charles said to Camilla "I want to be a tampon inside you".

That's some real love right there.

is this about periods? I don't think I could handle all that blood. just the name makes me feel queasy.
Are you actually a man? I can recall no moment in the film where any blood was shown. But yeah, it’s about periods. It shows a village in India where girls are forced to drop out of school once they get their first period as there are no resources available to support their needs. This gets solved by a machine being brought to the village to produce their own pads whereas before they were using old scraps of cloth. Production is so successful they are able to sell to other women and make money.

Are you actually a man? I can recall no moment in the film where any blood was shown. But yeah, it’s about periods. It shows a village in India where girls are forced to drop out of school once they get their first period as there are no resources available to support their needs. This gets solved by a machine being brought to the village to produce their own pads whereas before they were using old scraps of cloth. Production is so successful they are able to sell to other women and make money.
Then they all got raped by men in the number one rape country on the planet. I believe the geeks in India advanced so much the old klans and tribes were left with nothing else to do than to rape women.

A national sport in the most filthy shithole country on the planet.

Then they all got raped by men in the number one rape country on the planet. I believe the geeks in India advanced so much the old klans and tribes were left with nothing else to do than to rape women.

A national sport in the most filthy shithole country on the planet.

tenor.gif

no, I aint actually a man :( I cant help it periods are gross. there's this lady at my work who's always complaining about having her period and now whenever I see her that's all i think of her as, just a factory of gushing blood.

no, I aint actually a man :( I cant help it periods are gross. there's this lady at my work who's always complaining about having her period and now whenever I see her that's all i think of her as, just a factory of gushing blood.
exactly, and you're a woman, most men hear a woman talk like that? and times that effect by 10 :squiffy:

Tags
film movies
Back
Top Bottom