tell us about the last Film you saw

Finally saw that Queen film, Bohemian Rhapsody... Entertaining but not brilliantly done, darker than I thought it would be but it didn't show a very nuanced view of him, I thought Freddie came out of it looking quite bad. If you just watched that film you'd get the impression none of his bandmates actually liked him. Felt rushed.

Finished Leaving Neverland. Wow, it is going to take some time for me to wrap my head around this film. Wish I could discuss it with someone who has also seen it. I remember being skeptical of the abuse allegations made back in 2003 believing that it was a shakedown for money perpetuated by an unscrupulous "white trash" mother. I am deeply confused now. The stories these two men tell in Leaving Neverland are so believable I don't feel any doubt that they are true and valid. I am going to watch Oprah's special After Neverland. I wonder if I will have more clarity, resolution. Or perhaps I will be left with more questions. I think this documentary is a masterpiece. It will leave you disturbed. Which isn't a bad thing. Sometimes the pot needs stirred to get the grit at the bottom to come to the surface. I wonder if more boys will come forward now. Will Macaulay Culkin change his story? Just wow. Watch this if you can. I suppose it may be hard for survivors of abuse to view. But I think it is important subject to talk about.

Finished Leaving Neverland. Wow, it is going to take some time for me to wrap my head around this film. Wish I could discuss it with someone who has also seen it. I remember being skeptical of the abuse allegations made back in 2003 believing that it was a shakedown for money perpetuated by an unscrupulous "white trash" mother. I am deeply confused now. The stories these two men tell in Leaving Neverland are so believable I don't feel any doubt that they are true and valid. I am going to watch Oprah's special After Neverland. I wonder if I will have more clarity, resolution. Or perhaps I will be left with more questions. I think this documentary is a masterpiece. It will leave you disturbed. Which isn't a bad thing. Sometimes the pot needs stirred to get the grit at the bottom to come to the surface. I wonder if more boys will come forward now. Will Macaulay Culkin change his story? Just wow. Watch this if you can. I suppose it may be hard for survivors of abuse to view. But I think it is important subject to talk about.

Well I’ll say that it can be both. There stories seem very believable and there parents do seem like people who were after money more so than justice

Well I’ll say that it can be both. There stories seem very believable and there parents do seem like people who were after money more so than justice
But what’s different now is that the two people that the film showcases never pressed charges against Michael Jackson while he was alive. In fact they defended him and denied that Michael Jackson had done anything wrong. You almost have to see this documentary in order to see it in a new perspective.

I love that movie.
It's also 40 years since this one premiered:

31dKO0hfksL.jpg

Watch it here:

https://www7.123movies00.com/movie/alien/watching.html?ep=1&sv=1

Swedish movie theatres in select cities are showing it again.

But what’s different now is that the two people that the film showcases never pressed charges against Michael Jackson while he was alive. In fact they defended him and denied that Michael Jackson had done anything wrong. You almost have to see this documentary in order to see it in a new perspective.

Well how old were they when he died. Also being a victim of sexual assault as a child can very much warp your mind. Some people never give up the mental defense, or just the denial, even when present with say something like photographic proof. Battered wives who were assulted when they were adults can often still be found defending there husbands etc etc. I haven't watched it but the behavior you’re describing isn’t uncommon

I love that movie.
This rockabilly band took their name from their movie, The Boppers.

The original lead singer with glass eye and polish heritage later opened the bar Chiefland Bar near Uppsala where people into american cars gathered.

It was at Chiefland bar parts of this video I've posted a few times was shot:

Used to drive past that place to and from the nuclear plant in 1987.

In Urbanus world everything hangs together through a red thread running through it all and I am worse than Filip and Fredrik in connecting thing together.

You might want to also check out Raising Arizona and Sedona. The latter will give you a good idea of the landscape that will surround you once you come here. Guarantee you will no longer make desert jokes.
Unless you are completely dry of course.

You might want to also check out Raising Arizona and Sedona. The latter will give you a good idea of the landscape that will surround you once you come here. Guarantee you will no longer make desert jokes.
When out of batteries...

placeholder_492_297_80auto_s_c1.jpg

anything pointy will do just fine!

So what does a day in the life of Jehne look like?

Just wanna know if we are compatible or not.

I have one of their bowls. I use it as a... wait for it... rice bowl.

View attachment 47975
I knew a ceramics expert through my mom. Well, she was our neighbour and when her husband died, he was born on the same date as me, we became friends with her to the extent that she went to Rhodes with us on holiday.

I still have a lot of things she made but also gave it to friends back when I had friends. Now the thing with ceramics or pottery and food is that it can leave a lot of lead in your food ending up inside you and I of course want to avoid my future wife to have any kind of illness.

So let it be something to look at or store things in that is not heated and eaten. I wouldn't even use it for bukkake.

I saw that at the movie theater when it first came out as a kid with my dad, brother and sister. It was terrifying; I loved it!
Yep, I loved it too and all the ones that followed or what kind of order it was cause that is a bit unclear.

The cat is the shit!

b7158928824376be15be4303569f98dd.gif

The soldiers in the sequel got a lot of stick in some reviews but I loved their banter.

9Tvn.gif

A4Xq.gif

giphy.gif

He6ilK7.gif

So what does a day in the life of Jehne look like?

Just wanna know if we are compatible or not.

Lemme guess!

Wake up shower

5 minutes later shower again

this heat, another shower

showery showery shower away

yep f*** food need a shower

going to work in air condition car or else you die

arrive at work need a shower

work work work sweat sweat sweat

SHOWER DAGNABBIT

evening arrives and I sit on the porch like a southern charm babe drinking beer

shower before bed wake at night needing shower