T-shirts celebrating Morrissey's and Kurt Cobain's death - Interview with the creator

What a f***ing c*nt this guy is I want him dead. Never do this to any artist and especially to morrissey who has had trouble with his health. F*ck you, you don't know if this is his last tour and you should be ashamed of your shit design. Morrissey was diagnosed with cancerous tissue not cancer. Stop with the constant saying that he was diagnosed with cancer(I'm talking to you the press) to get cheap reactions out of fans. This c*nt should get slapped in the face. Morrissey is not dying and I'm sure he is not retiring with touring. He might take very long break after this your but he is not giving it up. He is looking frantically for a label. That don't sound like a man retiring from touring unless he is going to pull a David Bowie on us

Please for the love of God everyone in the world. Please use the term cancerous tissue instead of cancer. Have some mercy for us who love him so much. The c-word scares the shit out of us

Last edited by a moderator:
If he had been formally diagnosed, touring the world would be the last thing on his mind.
I'm not convinced that this would really be the case with Moz, tbh. And even "being diagnosed with cancer" doesn't always mean that you are immediately at death's door and can't do the things you love anymore. It depends on many things.

What a jerk. And a dummy.

Everybody knows that
A)Morrissey died in 1986, and

B) To joke around in a cemetery staging pictures mourning Morrissey's death is in totally bad taste.

Jeez.

morrissey-gravestone-color.jpg

Is that a pic of the cemetery in Hollywood that Morrissey was so proud that he already bought his plot at? Anonymous-

if you're going to pull a stunt like this and try to be deliberately contraverisal, at least have the courage of your convictions and talk about what made you devise the concept.

The guy is trolling. The more "mistakes" he makes, the more there is to get people upset and talking about it. Some people will buy these things because they will see them as Morrissey merchandise, and the more press he gets the more he will sell. He probably made the caps as ugly as possible so you could discuss that, too.
There is an article about "the most hated woman in Britain" where she, her boyfriend, and someone that works with her are making up tweets to get the most outrage, and they purposely misspell words so that people will comment on the misspelling. Look how many people believe they hate Kim Kardashian, who honestly very few people know, and yet the more she is hate the more her business grows.
"Don't feed the trolls" applies to real life, too.

Is that a pic of the cemetery in Hollywood that Morrissey was so proud that he already bought his plot at? Anonymous-

Weirdly this is a thing *actual* people do, not just people like Morrissey. I can't remember the specifics of it all but when some ancient relative of mine shuffled off this mortal coil, and his wife was having his name added to the family grave, she added her own whilst the grave stone engraving people were there, and asked my grandmother if she wanted to add her name too. This was about a decade ago, and both my grandmother and this woman are still alive. My dad, last time he visited the grave looked at it solemnly and said 'to be confirmed'. I LOLed.

What a jerk. And a dummy.

Everybody knows that
A)Morrissey died in 1986, and

B) To joke around in a cemetery staging pictures mourning Morrissey's death is in totally bad taste.

Jeez.

morrissey-gravestone-color.jpg

He didn't die, you silly goose. He was abducted by aliens in the late 90's.

The tshirt and baseball cap are tasteless, there's no question about that. However, was it not Moz who titled an album The Queen is Dead (which I'm sure many people in the general public found offensive) and had his band wear 'We hate William and Kate' tshirts? Probably like many others here, I'm a Moz fan despite his politics and not because of them.

Back
Top Bottom