Sweetie-Pie - time for a reassessment?

I adore this song but it grew to me slowly.

I was once listening to a home made compilation of Morrissey's b-sides and as the song was playing a friend of mine said: "i can imagine this song as in background of a movie scene when someone is beaten to death"

I disliked it when I first heard it... but grew to love it also!:) Very good song, I think!

I totally second these words... Same thing for me. And I have to add that I heard it today and I loved it even more... It's a great, totally differente, refreshing, intense song... Love to death that Morrissey takes such risks and comes out as a brilliant winner.

I like it.
It's ethereal qualities appeal to me.

Me too, I love the trippy music.

I adore this song but it grew to me slowly.

I was once listening to a home made compilation of Morrissey's b-sides and as the song was playing a friend of mine said: "i can imagine this song as in background of a movie scene when someone is beaten to death"

:cool: I could totally see that.

It's not a great song, but I like it because it's different. Moz took a risk, so points just for that. I liked it right away, so I'll never not like it. It's one of those songs that if you don't like it right away, you probably never will (for the majority of people anyway).

Back
Top Bottom