Strange Fascinations

"If the right half of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left-handed people are in their right mind."

had fun today at the kiddies amusement park?

We did have fun!! Lots of cutesy little rides for little ones but they did have a decent rollercoaster. And nothing like the tilt-o-whirl to shake up my brainz and make me extra taarrrred (tired) :p I gotta go to bed now. sweet dreams, southpaw ;)

Amish people/traditions and the holocaust in World War II. I have way too many books on both subjects. :p

(proud lefty.:cool:)

:cool: can I watch you do a drawring :)

Multiple personalities, holocaust, ghosts, witchcraft (when I was a teenage goth girl). I must have an awfully dark mind.

Amish people/traditions and the holocaust in World War II. I have way too many books on both subjects. :p

Same here. I cannot stop wondering how it could happen.

-Left handed men. I can't take my eyes off them when they write.

Oi! Keep away from my h! :mad: :p He possibly has the ugliest handwriting ever.

everytime I see the title of this thread I get that song "Fascination" by the Human League, stuck in my head.

everytime I see the title of this thread I get that song "Fascination" by the Human League, stuck in my head.

Let me help you out with that then....

Do you think you're better off alone?

:angry:

that song is my kryptonite

I know... I know... It is why I remind you of it here, through IM, myspace, email and the telephone. It is actually your ring tone. I had to re-buy it on iTunes so I could then make the ringtone but it was sooo worth it. :D

Your old ringtone was Grey Street by Dave Matthews and that too was worth the $2 to buy something I already had.

I know... I know... It is why I remind you of it here, through IM, myspace, email and the telephone. It is actually your ring tone. I had to re-buy it on iTunes so I could then make the ringtone but it was sooo worth it. :D

Your old ringtone was Grey Street by Dave Matthews and that too was worth the $2 to buy something I already had.

you. are. crazy.

whatevah i do what i want!

Really!!! Now that opens up the doors to a completely different conversation. I am unaware of what that conversation is but you are welcome to initiate it.

Really!!! Now that opens up the doors to a completely different conversation. I am unaware of what that conversation is but you are welcome to initiate it.

maybe tomorrow when I'm not so drunk/sleepy.

there should be a word...for when you stay awake long enough to ride your buzz out and towards the end of your buzz, you're just really sleepy, like, your eyes are really heavy, but you're still awake and not really drunk anymore and just basically ...overall sux.

Tags
twins are not freaks
Back
Top Bottom