Star and Garter - January Edition (the best one!)

Well, attempts to talk to you were either sabotaged by a rubbish Smiths song or one of my (female) friends jumping all over me to hamper any and all efforts at conversation. I looked a right freak, sorry.

But hey, as Morrissey said, I'll probably never see you agaaaaaaaain.

Also, shut up JJ.

Aww but he so does.

I cannot believe you have just aww'd at this lanky streak of gone off Kaliber light! I'm putting you in my 'Star and Garter disappointing patrons' book, but i will write it in pencil because i think you have something Ben hasn't got to rise into the 'Golden Star and Garter Michael Aspel This is Your Life Appreciation Bible'...................

Sophistication, with a twist of loveliness.

What?

I cannot believe you have just aww'd at this lanky streak of gone off Kaliber light! I'm putting you in my 'Star and Garter disappointing patrons' book, but i will write it in pencil because i think you have something Ben hasn't got to rise into the 'Golden Star and Garter Michael Aspel This is Your Life Appreciation Bible'...................

Sophistication, with a twist of loveliness.

Ok... If you know how much emotional tourture I put Ben through, you'd love me forevermore. And you should also that the 'awww' was utterly sacastic.

I'm stilling penning sonnets.

Shit ones, obviously.

Yo Marta
Saw on the news yesterday about the storms in Barca..... you ok?

Jukebox Jury

Yeah I'm OK, thanks Phill for caring about me ;)

There was no train service and it took me 4 hours to get from Barcelona to Terrassa (my town, which is 30 km far from Bcn), but it didn't happen to me anything else serious. Nothing like these poor people who died because a tree or a wall fell on them :(

Tags
talking about me again
Back
Top Bottom