Star and Garter - January Edition (the best one!)

Haha i think he is. I remember Mr Ben Budd's reasoning for the event occuring as being 'Retro', and 'Vintage'. I thought you were supposed to be progressive, making the night better than when i was the tall ginger fellow dancing like a twat? :D

Oh, how i laughed. I loved it, and got to do a favourite S & G past time of changing lyrics to the songs to fit into current 'affairs' ;)

For once, for once, I didn't do anything to make it happen.

Make what happen?

Nothing.

Because nothing happened.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hello. I'm Lis. I'm an American living in Scotland and was visiting a pal in England over the holidays and was able to attend this event. Although I went alone, I did meet some lovely people - everyone there was so genuinely into the music. I had to leave a bit early, but if I happened to meet anyone on here, thanks for the warm welcome. It is a trek, but I'm hoping to make it back at some point, it was such a good time.

Hello. I'm Lis. I'm an American living in Scotland and was visiting a pal in England over the holidays and was able to attend this event. Although I went alone, I did meet some lovely people - everyone there was so genuinely into the music. I had to leave a bit early, but if I happened to meet anyone on here, thanks for the warm welcome. It is a trek, but I'm hoping to make it back at some point, it was such a good time.

Nice one Lis
next time let us know in advance, so when you get there, you wont be on your own:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Musley
I shall protect you from the unwanted and persistant advances by the likes of mbb321, Benjamin Bud and Milke The Tory (who will be staying over for Forest's exit from the FA Cup the next day, to the eventual winners;).

See you there with a plastic glass in my hand (Hydes bitter, a Jameson's or a Jeigermeister:cool:)

Jukebox Jury

Ha ha ha ha ha.

If you're who I think you are, then I am so, so, so sorry.

If you're who I think you are, then I am so, so, so sorry.

Hi, I remember you! (If your name is actually Ben) I'm sorry, I couldn't hear much of what you were saying because of the music. Nice to meet you again, but I don't know that you're thinking of me? I don't think I should be apologized to for anything.

Hi, I remember you! (If your name is actually Ben) I'm sorry, I couldn't hear much of what you were saying because of the music. Nice to meet you again, but I don't know that you're thinking of me? I don't think I should be apologized to for anything.

Ah okay is this about a spilled drink? If it is, I know it wasn't done on purpose so no bother really.

It wasnt a spilled drink no. More to do with failed attempts to BUY a drink...

Tags
talking about me again
Back
Top Bottom