Similarities and Differences between yourself and Morrissey

Hmmm...

Somewhat similar:

I am essentially a loner.
I was a shy, bookish teenager, but I discovered music, climbed onstage and became invincible.
I am a heartbroken misanthrope.
I am an animal lover and have been an ethical vegetarian for decades.
I run my own business, answer to no one, and recognize no authority greater than my own.
I domesticate sadness, tragedy and death.
I am dedicated to subversion.
My (a)vocation has a devoted cult following. :rolleyes:
I am the end of the family line.
I spend an awful lot of time in graveyards.
Oscar Wilde was my first love, and is still my greatest influence.

Principle Differences:

I am female.
I have been in a healthy, loving relationship for most of my life; I know such things are possible.
I do not wear brown, nor have I ever had a quiff.
I am not wealthy.
I vote.

we are alike because we both love Morrissey.

WIN

We both wear cardigans.
But, I'm a girl and he's a boy (la la la la la la...).

Despite that remark, the fact still remains & you continue to illustrate that perfectly, la.

Reality is a persistent little bitch, isn't it?

It's not, really. Being from Liverpool or Preston is infinitely better for the head and the heart than being from Salford.

Bugger it, I have the urge to stick up for Salford, especilly if it's being regarded less favorably than the dire places that are Liverpool and Preston.

Well, we have the same intense interest in James Dean and we have the same views on certain subjects. Like you, I see a lot of myself in Morrissey watching interviews.

I'm sure there are a lot of differences, too. I'm not keen on The New York Dolls and some of the other bands/singers he's been into, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to why he likes them.

I dunno...I think all of us (die-hard fans) see a part of ourselves in Morrissey -and he recongnizes that also, I believe.

I went to Buille hill high.:blushing: just thought i'd join in.

Hurrayyy! Got one similarity:

Our intestines are (roughly) the same length. :thumb:

(I don't think that's quite enough to make us twin souls though, as everything else I can think of is different... Damn it! Too bad! :straightface:)

I can't really think of any, at all.

Yes, I have a quiff, even though he hardly has one these days.

I'm skinny, he really isn't anymore.

But I have a nice style in clothing, sometimes - so does he. For some reason I think I have a pair of brown shoes that I think resembles the ones he may have worn in the early 90´s. Not the Dr Martens.

If it's true that he easily gets dissapointed with people and fall out with friends (and lovers?) easily then certainly yes, there is a huge similarity.

Rather bookish, and yes I've had my my Wilde days but I'm sure my current taste, if I have any, would leave him disgusted or indifferent.

I'm shy but no one ever believes me. Perhaps because I act as if I'm not.

But oh yea! I'm very, very good at pissing people of when i want to. But aren´t we all?

Of to the real world.

Good night.

Two arms, two legs, one head....................thats it

Back
Top Bottom